Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Service Down

TV Addicted

Thumbs up Service Down

Buenos dÃ*as y el servicio se va a convertir 24 horas sin trabajar. Parece una locura para mÃ* que las personas responsables por el servicio no informan sobre los problemas que están teniendo. Esto harÃ*a que los usuarios nos lo más fácil, ya que sólo tienen que entrar en el foro para conocer el estado del servicio. Señores casi 24 horas con todo el servicio abajo. RESPUESTAS POR FAVOR: enojado :: confuso:

TV Addicted
    El servicio de IPTV no está abajo, algunos canales no funcionan, pero esa es la situación normal.
    El servicio de satélite ITS FTA está abajo y es normal que wil estar abajo durante unos 2-3 dÃ*as una vez al mes.

the IPTV service is not down, some channels are not working but that is the normal situation.
    the IKS FTA satellite service is down and it is normal that it wil be down for about 2-3 days once a month.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    thx Sandiver
    I had recently exchanged a few messages with our freind antvar... Seems he had a bit of trouble understanding my english.

thnx again Sandiver
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    I am clear that there is no 100% reliable IPTV service. It is but there is no service whatsoever without failures. Sandiver you say that some channels are seen, I tell you I have tried n number of channels like the movies and I have not been able to see anything since yesterday at approximately 13 hours. All the service is down, if they are doing some maintenance to the system please let us know what is happening. I have already restarted the system twice and these are hours that even the system is not reset. That means they are almost 24 hours not working. And of course I understand your English Crazed 2.0, But understand that I only want answers. 1.- How long will the service fall 2.- This is normal according to Sandiver 3.- If so, inform in advance

iptv service is working and it has not been down in some time.

We do loose and gain channels often enough...... but 80 % or 90 % of the channels do work 100 % of the time.

Is your code perhaps expired ?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    staff edited

do not copy that info onto open forum
    The MAC addy could have still been taken
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 01-11-2017 at 06:46 PM.

okay, I see that you have 20 days remaining.
    I also see you are using a Stalker MAC addy.

Has there been any errors and what errors are there if any ?

Have you changed the location of your device ?
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Sincerely everything was fine until yesterday was proving the service and suddenly fell after that has not worked anymore

I believe you antvar

Maybe send me your 13 digit route number and I can check further into that end of things.
    Use the Private Message option for that.
    - Frank Zappa

Crazed do you have any idea why the reported channel list does not work, still not working. You know if there is any maintenance or problems with the servers?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast