Junoir Member

MAG 254 constant resets

Greets:

I've been having this annoying issue with my MAC 254 since last year, the account seems to get locked (VOD movies don't start, almost no live channels work) each and every time my ISP changes my DSL modem IP address. This may happen during a power failure, internet interruption, etc. My IPTV account was bought through a dealer, and he replied back saying that for some reason IPTV Rocket seems to be blocking my box because of frequent IP changes. This is something beyond odd since I've never moved my box to a different place or tried using a different ISP. My ISP here in PR is CLARO, and I really doubt that all IPTV users under CLARO have this same kind of issue, IP changes are part of regular ISP functions, why this should be such a pain?

Another issue is related to my dealer, it takes at least 3 days for him to reply back and do a re set of the box. Is there a way of getting back the control of my IPTV Rocket account? This will at least help me do the resets by myself instead of waiting for this lazy guy.

Will appreciate any help given.

Operations Ninja
    Another issue is related to my dealer, it takes at least 3 days for him to reply back and do a re set of the box. Is there a way of getting back the control of my IPTV Rocket account? This will at least help me do the resets by myself instead of waiting for this lazy guy.
    Ask the reseller for your order info,that's the only way you will be able to reset the box yourself.If your ip changes you will have to do a reset as that's part of the new security features.When your donations expires don't purchase a new one from him just buy one from one of the 3 that are supported here.nfps,rocket or 66.

Junoir Member
    Hi:

I bought a second subs directly from the Rocket site but the account never worked with my box. I asked the reseller about this and he said that the MAC its tied to him, so buying an account on the side won't work because of this.. Is there a way of un relating my MAC address and getting back control of my box?

Thnx

JC

Operations Ninja
    e-mail the admins on the rocket site and give them your second donation # and your mac #s,they should be able to help you.You could also pm crazed2.0 and see if he can help.

JKYUP The best way to solve your Power Spike resets, is to purchase a Battery Back up APC. I did this because of lots of storms I lightning. This should get rid of one of your own problems. Rocket is by far the best supplier for your MAG 254.