Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Probation
    I am also a bridged router from shaw. It didn't stop any freezing here. I ve had an interesting past few days below.

10th, discovered freezing, and put up with freezing for 24 hours
    11th, got vpn configured and up and running, shaw was freezy and vpn was rock solid
    12 + 13th vpn has been absolute crap, not only has the picture still been freezy on shaw it completely disappeared for 3 minutes at a time on vpn.
    today the 14th, vpn refund in process and shaw is rock solid

go figure.

Probation
    I'm surprised this thread is so quiet. My shaw iptv crowntv has been so freezy even up to this very day that I'm actually considering vacation suspension from shaw bb250that's like $140 month and go with telus 50. Only $30 month for 3 months. It's been unusable as is.

Quote Originally Posted by tableworks View Post
    Looks like Shaw has given up the Ghost. Here in the west they were flooded with call and folks treatening to move to the competing internet provider and contacting the CRTC. All services are back to normal. It is not like we are getting their internet for free, what they pulled is outragous. at least as consumers we can fight back. Thanks to all who had the courage to act.
    that's awesome. People do have the power. They just need to stand up and shout!! Imoved from Eastlink to an new provider and whatever issues I had disappeared. $59 per month for 20mbps with unlimited bandwidth. Way cheaper and more dependable than Eastlink.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123