Is iptv stalker fixed or is just me

Did they fix nfps already or are they temporary working great or are they doing more fixes because most of the time it's working great now

With anything as complex as this there will be issues, but since about noon today the service has been rock solid for me. Fox News is back up and working which has been in and out for weeks, watching the NCAA championship game on ESPN and have had zero issues which i have never been able to watch anything on that channel without constant buffering. Lets see how long this last and if the NFPS team can keep it up and running consistently.

Tim

look i can tell you that there working hard to give you the best service

Junoir Member
    Its much improved in January compared to late November and December 2016. Was able to watch the Cowboys Packers games. Usually these big sports streams get overloaded and freezing sets in. Very little freezing as of late. Good work to the papiao team.

So, now is a good time for all the Users to set themselves a baseline for their Equipment setup and performance.
    Next time the service quality degrades, don't start changing your settings as you now know that those setting were providing optimal performance.
    The Service will most likely be undergoing maintenance, or their may be an equipment problem on their end... and probably not yours!

/kens

Can someone please explain to me what iptv stalker is, the benefits and the ins and outs. I have a mag 254. Thanks

Junoir Member
    Stalker is a pvr client that can be used to connect to IPTV content. There are many things to learn about it in general here, all over this forum. A mag box should work with it if that's what you are asking.