Tricks to remember when using stb emu

just wanted to help people having issues with stb emu,

first off , older versions , i am seeing sometimes have problems with the 66.iptv66.tv server , sometimes not even
    letting people get to the server screen.

additionally , when it should respond to network login credentials for tv server while initially setting up , im noticing older versions are not.

now for the people who are actually getting the prompt screen asking for user and pass id

REMEMBER , I cant stress this enough,

the stb emu is great ,but usually it wont run or accept your dev ids you created until you do full mac RESET at the iptv site.

REMEMBR , there servers might take a few minutes to lock in your dev ids, and crudentials for the stb emu ,
    so my suggestion is set everything up first , then login at same time to your iptv account.

do the mac reset ,

then same time or right after , continuously hit the profile button or login button on stb emu.

no big thing , YOUR JUST GIVING THEIR SERVERS TIME TO LOCK IN AND VALIDATE YOUR STB , MAC , AND DEV IDS , after iptv reset.

thats what fouls people up,

when using the stb emus , you usually first need to do the iptv reset , then wait a few mins for it to mate with your crudentials
    your using in the emu.

not hard , but definately sometimes tricky.

I was getting problems with the older versions, however the newer ones are problematic with video using fire tv,

if anyone can reccomend a good version for my fire tv box , i would be greatefully blessed for christmas.

ALSO , REMEMBER,

when you reset your iptv and match it to a emu , or whatever,

using any other stb or emu will problably not work , as they only let you link one box, or one stb or emu per account usually,
    not saying in kodi you couldnt somehow emulate your already working dev ids and serial numbers mated with your mac,
    but that surely is not the norm.

there computer systems are some of the most sophisticated around , and it knows exactly what people are and arent doing while using
    their services.

text me if i can help anyone with stb emu problems.
    sometimes you can do everything right , but still be blocked from receiving your authorization lock needed to run stb emu.

ALWAYS DO IPTV RESET WHEN MATCHING NEW DEV IDS AND SERIALS in software or stb emu

i know i said this already previously , but
    for 99.9999 percent of all issues , just try the iptv reset

9 times out of 10, their servers will know to lock on to your updated equipment and mac, allowing your new dev ids and serials to
    match up also.

peace

Trick to remember when using stb emu

i just wanted to remind everyone that for MOST VERSIONS OF THE STB EMU ,
    before you reset mac to link your ids and dev ids , you can write down what youve created and used, then after you reset mac , and the stb emu
    links to your numbers ,

next time that you need to reinstall or upgrade the emu , you wont need to go thru relinking your emu ,
    usually if you have the ids written down , you can re insert them , and will log you in again.

basically , most of the time , if you have all numbers matched up , there already linked from before ,
    it will recognize you and your emu.

this is not set in stone , but usually sames time and troubles

Let me in on another trick please. Everytime i do and IPTV reset it deletes my favorites every time. Moderators has told me before no way possible it can do that but it DOES! I use a firestick and element t18 and ever time i reset i lose favorites. Have you got a workaround for that or noticing that happened on yours. I am on 11.rocket server though.

i believe you,

i think the problem too, with this whole iptv thing is their servers act differently at different times of the day,
    and are never reliable.

yes , i have also noticed things going way to haywire , when the person setting it up has done everything right.

Junoir Member
    I have on my screen Authentication which i dont know how to get past it, any help will be appreciated

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wlquadri View Post
    I have on my screen Authentication which i dont know how to get past it, any help will be appreciated
    you have no MAC address attached to your Route
    Your 13 digit Route number is your User name and also is the password too. That is the authentication they are asking for on that emuulator.
    At the iptv66.com website, they want the 16 digit Order number and the 13 digit Route number entered in order to log in to your account

I sent you a message
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 01-03-2017 at 06:29 PM.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

get active
    I have tried resetting the mac, double checked the mac address and used the correct 13 digit route number and haven't been able to connect. I still get the user and password pop up. I'll try the order number and the route number but I'm trying all of this with rocket so it may have a different way than that of nfps or iptv66. The strange part is I was able to connect my CSA93Q android box to a different server with no pop ups. I have 2 rockets, neither of the IPTV servers are connected.

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by Wlquadri View Post
    OK, I just figured things out with a bit of help from this...
    HTML Code:
    https://mega.nz/#!kUJgjJbR!YGA4_mPc3Ug-VqMCqa9GnBXoPDcpGk9RtZikeAVxFCs
    This lists which Stalker emulator for which application. Download the one you need, I needed the "Rocket" version.

After you download and install it,,,,,,,,open it from the main screen of your android. It will open with a log on screen asking for user & password...IGNORE THIS.
    With a mouse....go to the very top of this screen, right hand corner and click until you get a "Settings" list. Click on Settings and configure the default name to something you want to call it. Then configure your portal setting and exit the settings. You're back at the log in screen. Put your 12 number user & password in and then go back up and click on the right hand corner to get to the Settings again......scroll down and exit. You're back to you home screen. Click on the Stalker Emulator and it will open up and connect to the server. The biggest problem I had with all of this was "ignoring the intial log in screen". until AFTER you go and set up your Settings. I could never figure out why I was getting "error".
    Last edited by Capt.Kangaroo; 01-16-2017 at 08:57 PM. Reason: coded link

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    thnx fleisch80 and Deadwood
    Nice job !
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren