just as i suspected ,

there was either a settings change , upgrade , or glitch that is preventing possibly thousands of people from using any version below 8
with iptv66.tv server settings ,

funny thing is , as soon as you upgrade back to versions above 7, it will start working again.

this issue on most version 7 releases basically gives you indefinate black screen , and wont allow you to access the iptv66.tv server at all.

I HAVE JUST ABOUT FOUND THE GLITCH OR ISSUE , AND AM CURRENTLY NOW USING 7.13 AGAIN WITH NO ISSUES , ITS CONNECTING TO SERVER AGAIN !

I HAVE TO RUN VERSION 7xx BECAUSE VER 8 GIVES ME MX PLAYER GLITCH USING EXTERNAL PLAYER .

HERES WHAT I GOT SO FAR !

ITS A CHANGE OR GLITCH IN ADVANCED SETTINGS THAT IS PREVENTING 7 .X.X FROM CONNECTING OUT.

NOT SURE EXACTLY YET , BUT TRY UNCHECKING ALL AJAX SUPPORT , AND SIMMILAR ADVANCED SETTINGS, ONE OF THEM UNCHECKED WILL
ALLOW TO CONNECT BACK OUT TO SERVER AGAIN.

so why this glitch ,
the servers problably updated a piece of their needed login authentication methods , and in proccess ver 7.x.x needs to have advanced settings
altered by checking or unchecking something.

trust me though , in advanced settings i have either checked or unchecked something that allowed ver 7 to recconect out and work again !

i hope this would possibly start helping some people that must stick with any ver below 8 , like me