Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Nvdia Shield V Roku Ultra

So I speak to a provider telling me not all Iptv services work with Nvdia? is this true, he's telling me to Get the Roku Ultra can someone tell me the difference and if this is true

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Roku will not work with all iptv services.
    Using Roku and an iptv service, you would still have log-in and go thru the roku servers.

Lots use the Nvdia, I do believe.

That salesman is not the most well informed, or he runs a service and uses the roku servers
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Nvdia Shield can use any IPTV Service that works with KODI....... can't install KODI on a Roku ...but you can Stream content from Kodi with a Roku using ....free Plex client coupled with a free Plex server ....works good
    Last edited by floder2; 12-31-2016 at 03:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    Nvdia Shield can use any IPTV Service that works with KODI....... can't install KODI on a Roku ...but you can Stream content from Kodi with a Roku using ....free Plex client coupled with a free Plex server ....works good

Ya I'm going with Nvidia shield Pro, what does it mean PLEX?

PLEX is an application........its in nvidia and many other android boxes..........you can run plex on your home computer and also on the nvidia....that way you can view all video content that is on your computer from your nvidia....

dows anyone know how to setup stalker client to work with channels in nvidia shield 16gb

Quote Originally Posted by chava1996 View Post
    dows anyone know how to setup stalker client to work with channels in nvidia shield 16gb
    This will explain everything you need to know................ http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-nvidia-shield

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by torontoqueen View Post
    So I speak to a provider telling me not all Iptv services work with Nvdia? is this true, he's telling me to Get the Roku Ultra can someone tell me the difference and if this is true
    he probably misspoke and reversed the devices, roku will not work with all iptv services, nvidia does.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandiver View Post
    he probably misspoke and reversed the devices, roku will not work with all iptv services, nvidia does.
    Unless the provider he is talking about sells and pushes the idea of Roku ........................Of course Nvidia Shield is the best way to go......................

TV Addicted
    This are too totally different box's that offer very different content.. If he's looking for a specific server that only the roku has then he would Instinctly push that service.. There are really only two servers that the roku is capable of using compared to the 15-20 that are accessible via Kodi/middleware/stalkerware so really the shield is the better buy for content until Kodi makes its way to Roku. There is a stalker emulator floating around foe the roku but it's terrible to say the least

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast