Probation

using MAG 254 box on Samsung 8000 series tv

Hello All,
    New to forum and not sure if this is the correct place to post this thread. I have an issue regarding using the MAG STB on Samsung 8000 series tv with the intermediate HDMI connector box. Had success with adding my TV cable and Apple TV box, but with the MAG STB I can get video but no audio. Tried out on older TV with HDMI connects direct to back of TV and all works fine. Very frustrating. Any solutions would be welcome. Thanks in advance.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by afc.1971 View Post
    Hello All,
    New to forum and not sure if this is the correct place to post this thread. I have an issue regarding using the MAG STB on Samsung 8000 series tv with the intermediate HDMI connector box. Had success with adding my TV cable and Apple TV box, but with the MAG STB I can get video but no audio. Tried out on older TV with HDMI connects direct to back of TV and all works fine. Very frustrating. Any solutions would be welcome. Thanks in advance.
    i have the 40" suhd samsung and what i found was i had to turn the uhd color settings off before i could get my audio to work,you may try this and see if it helps get your audio back.

Probation
    Thanks Greg. Tried this and solved the problem.

Probation
    bump ! .