TV Addicted

What build do you use for Unit?

Hi guys what is the best build for the AVOV Online+. I think I am using the correct term build. I currently have Spintv, I loaded this about a year ago, I am wondering if there is anything more current or works better? I am not very good with the Android goes, so something like Spintv was great for me.

TV Addicted
    There are no "builds" for the AVOV boxes. We are completely at the mercy of AVOV for any upgrades. You cannot upgrade the box yourself. The only apps that can be loaded are what's available in the Mickyhop. You can side load some apps if they are in .gpk format. If they are in .apk then forget it.

TV Addicted
    Is that why my Spinz Tv doesn't work that well? I have a lot of broken links.

TV Addicted
    The only Spinz TV I am aware of is a Kodi addon which has absolutely nothing to do with your question about "best build for the AVOV Online+". Are you asking about the AVOV TV Online + box or are you asking about Kodi which is simply an app that can be installed on the AVOV TV Online + box?

The version of Kodi available in the Mickyhop is 16.1. I see no reason why Spinz TV wouldn't work in Kodi 16.1. If there are a lot of broken links then it is probably due to the people who write and maintain that Kodi addon are not maintaining it. You will either have to wait and hope they update it or seek out an alternate addon.

TV Addicted
    You are right Payperview, I have a hard time understanding what's what and terminology. Yes, my question I suppose is more related to Kodi then, after your explanation. I will double check my Kodi version. Thanks for clarifying.

Spinz is still a decent build, however, if you loaded over a year ago that would be the reason for your trouble. Upgrade to kodi 16.1 and try spinz most recent 2.5 build. Others worth checking out are pulse and cellar door. You should generally look to update kodi builds every couple of months so that you have the latest apps and all that.

TV Addicted
    Munstah, perfect, thanks for your help.

TV Addicted
    Munstah, Should I reset my box and start fresh loading kodi 16.1 and recent build for Spinz TV?

TV Addicted
    I actually have Kodi 16.1, but cant update Spintv for the latest version? How do i do this? I currently have 1.0 but I want 2.5.