Junoir Member

Kodi and stb emu, I can login but most channels dont work

[QUOTE=samodftw;169783]Hello guys, I bought a 1 month route directly from iptv66.com to try the service. I used Kodi and stb emu, with both I can login but most channels dont work. I've got about 15 channels to work out from the 800+. Is it normal or am I doing something wrong? On kodi I keep getting "Failed to get stream URL".
    Things I did:

I changed the mac adress.
    I Reset the IPTV through the panel

Thank you[/QUOTE

Don't waist your money on this server. They Do do not update links and poor service. I have two boxes with 12 months route service each paid and non of them is working. I have tried numerous times to get help from iptv66 and they have not done anything to help me. It been 5 months now. I tried asking for my money back and they have not responded to me since.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    abu2008, you have posted numerous times for awhile now. You have had a few different members give you some advice. One member even said that he had exact same problem as you and preformed an iptv reset and that fixed his problem. You did not respond to that member who had been trying to help you, you have not responded to anyone who has tried helping.

Most of your postings were hyjacking another members thread and therefore some may have been ignored. This was a hyjack too, until I moved it into its own thread.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren