Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    For any of you great supporters and curious about the inactive donations. I confirm with Papiao, when you have a reseller account (buying more than 5 initially on the main rocket site), your donations are inactive (meaning you need to activate the 365 days when you first use the codes).

When you run out of codes either immediately or years down the road, all codes you buy from the reseller account are inactive so you don't have to worry about using them immediately...

This stupid new renewal procedure it’s a nightmare paying with bitcoins.
    What savings are they talking about when we the users have to pay more fees to purchase bitcoins or transferring money from ou checking or using a credit card.

I followed the instructions and was stupid enough to open one with Coinbase, first able they withdraw the money from my account but I can’t purchase until what ever time they want you to wait, I’m guessing they are making interest money for every day they are holding the money until you would be able to make a stupid purchase of so called bitcoin.
    When trying to make the renewal it says 3 donations is $145 when I tried to purchase the stupid bitcoins it says I don’t have enough money on my account altghout I had transferred $145 from my bank account so where is this discount that we are suppose to get as iptv users? It would cost us more with those fees atm, purchasing bitcoins etc.

I’m guest I’m going to deposit my money again from Coinbase and losing my transaction fee to send it back.

Who ever came out with new Payments I would say ATTA boys
    I guess I won’t be able to renew with this nonsense of type of payments, why don’t you just try K.I.S.S
    So long after 4 years

sometime it need to be like that i been there with bitcoin and yes it sucks sometime but you do save i do when it comes to meds 40 off bill and thats a lot just read up i know it can get to you but when you get it your fine look at some post see if you can use atm machine or use
    Code:
    https://www.cryptoground.com/a/buy-bitcoin-with-western-union
    Last edited by Marley; 05-25-2019 at 02:03 PM.

[QUOTE=casper;255862]This stupid new renewal procedure it’s a nightmare paying with bitcoins.
    What savings are they talking about when we the users have to pay more fees to purchase bitcoins or transferring money from ou checking or using a credit card.

I followed the instructions and was stupid enough to open one with Coinbase, first able they withdraw the money from my account but I can’t purchase until what ever time they want you to wait, I’m guessing they are making interest money for every day they are holding the money until you would be able to make a stupid purchase of so called bitcoin.
    When trying to make the renewal it says 3 donations is $145 when I tried to purchase the stupid bitcoins it says I don’t have enough money on my account altghout I had transferred $145 from my bank account so where is this discount that we are suppose to get as iptv users? It would cost us more with those fees atm, purchasing bitcoins etc.

I’m guest I’m going to deposit my money again from Coinbase and losing my transaction fee to send it back.

I used atm machine and it was very easy much better than doing it online.

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Yeah this bitcoin mess is subject to a BC value based index that may fall after you pay and it will not process your order. I need to buy a bunch as a reseller, but not gonna do some value based gamble because the transaction is not instantaneous. If you send an amount they should pay for your purchase if they lose a few cents it is their fault for not making the transaction as soon as you pay. It is the same thing as quoting a price and accepting an order for an item then if you sell the item purchased to a walkin and refuse an online order because the wholesale price went up instead of fulfilling your contracts at the quoted price. I guess I will wait till we get a more stable pay system or a transferor that fulfills the contract. I am sure if your BC went up 10 bucks after you made the deposit they wouldn't send you 10.

Chief Ninja

is there an alt way to pay????

Quote Originally Posted by 12icer View Post
    Yeah this bitcoin mess is subject to a BC value based index that may fall after you pay and it will not process your order. I need to buy a bunch as a reseller, but not gonna do some value based gamble because the transaction is not instantaneous. If you send an amount they should pay for your purchase if they lose a few cents it is their fault for not making the transaction as soon as you pay. It is the same thing as quoting a price and accepting an order for an item then if you sell the item purchased to a walkin and refuse an online order because the wholesale price went up instead of fulfilling your contracts at the quoted price. I guess I will wait till we get a more stable pay system or a transferor that fulfills the contract. I am sure if your BC went up 10 bucks after you made the deposit they wouldn't send you 10.

Right on! This BITCOIN pay is a scam. They want to up-charge 17 1/2 % !!! For what. Where can you get 17% on your money in 2 seconds? Where do I sign up to be a Bitcoin miner?

Is there an other way to pay/ Can you just use PayPal or VISA anymore?

Thanks for the reply

Bit coins go up and down in value, your wallet can push notification to let you know if there up or down in value
    Lets Go !

TV Addicted
    BTC Mining Paypal Works well.

Works only one way, via paypal
    Lets Go !

Chief Ninja

bitcoin fees too high

Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    Right on! This BITCOIN pay is a scam. They want to up-charge 17 1/2 % !!! For what. Where can you get 17% on your money in 2 seconds? Where do I sign up to be a Bitcoin miner?

Is there an other way to pay/ Can you just use PayPal or VISA anymore?

Thanks for the reply

Is there another way to pay other than BITCOIN ?? 17 1/2 % fees are tooo high. I wanted to get a lifetime donation but not with the fees so high. Guess I won't play anymore. So Sad!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast