Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    TV Addicted

DOL 1.08.05 Update Problem

I am having problems with new DOL 1.08.05 update. I bought a brand new second box and 1.08.05 was the only update available in the market. Its giving me an error that "Please check your internet connection and service URL". I am connected to internet as i can download APPs from market and watch youtube. Sever address is correct also. I have another box where i had DOL 1.08.02 and its running fine without any problem. Could any one please help me. I am hoping if Captainkangaroo can pay attention. On a side note 3 of my other friends also bought boxes with me and having same problem. Please and thank you

Warrior
    double check your server address, had the same message and i had a typo

TV Addicted
    Server address is correct NBS sir, as i said in my post that it connects some times but only VOD works and all 3 of my friends have same problem with this new upadte 1.08.05.

Warrior
    you sure your other working box is running 802?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    using a public google DNS may be something to try
    Some easy to follow tuturals can be found n the web
    It is easy enough and is done thru the router and may be worth a try
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

TV Addicted
    Yes it was running 1.08.02 and since i was moving around that box got updated to 1.08.05, but funny thing is that its working fine even after the update. I have called few of my other friends who have these boxes from a while and their boxes are also working fine after update.

Seems like a problem where you set up brand new box and download brand new 1.08.05 and having issues.

TV Addicted
    Hi crazed thank for your attention, my first dreamlink T1 box is also on the same network without any problem. But the only difference is that box got updated from 802 to 805. While this new box i have downloaded brand new 805. This is a trend so far i can figure out as my other friends are also in a same boat with me with no luck to connect to a server

I believe !
    Have you turned your location on its in the main android settings mine was off so I think it messed with the updates but as soon as I turned it on everything works perfect

TV Addicted
    Hi County Location was off and i turned it ON but still no difference. I did the factory reset and after that i have made sure that location is ON before downloading DOL 805 but still no luck.

Even before when location was off it connect after about 3-4 tries, it gives error that check your internet and then connect on 2nd or 3rd try. Some time it pull down channel list and some after pressing connect nothing happened.

Just to see if DOL 850 is actually trying to communicate with server i even took off MAC address and guess what still says check ur internet and then after few tries ask for credentials. Which tells me there is some bug in 1.08.05.

But only those people will suffer who are setting up brand new box.. people who are updating from older version 802 will be OK. As my first box is fine.

Any help will be appreciated from all of you Guru out there and experts.

Warrior
    Set up 4 boxes yesterday on a different server and had no issues so there must be a server/rcvr conflict?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast