Don't have a tantrum now.

Service is horrible and has been for weeks without any sign of improvement. Please focus power and get the issue worked out already.

Lol.....now that is funny...it's been over a year with little improvement

There are occasional issues with channels, but it is no where near to the extent you suggest. I've bern watching a few different channels over the last few hours with no problems.
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

Some channels do work flawlessly. Absolutely. But, others are consistently bad. Considerable freezing, shadowing, and stalling...its been pretty bad. The same channels both HD And SD behave the same. And the performance problems don't seem to move around either. They seem to stick to the same line up.

Try - Disc, fox, Sci as examples.

my wife and i watch tv all night long without a problem there are days that yes i need to go back on and off but not like you say or my wife would kill me or cut me off

Well between the freezing, channels not working at all and let's not forget the guide that is either absent or wrong info on the guide ..I have to agree with the OP. ...the service is terrible plain and simple. ..oh and let's not forget the Canadian channels added, not working then removed all together. ...I don't understand why other service providers don't have the same issues. Plus they have many more HD and 4G content and channel changes are almost instant....so obviously there are problems somewhere other than on the users side

I really think, and really it is just an educated guess, that for the number of paid customers that try to go online all at once that the servers can't handle it. It seemed in early December that things were ticking along nicely then, they tried to open up more of the Canadian content and from that moment it seemed things went in the dumper. In the past couple of days there seems to be an honest effort to get things resolved but last time I checked, there were so many channels not even showing up. When this service works right, it is fabulous.Alas, when it is freezing and sputtering and dropping in and out, it is the pits. Let's hope they can get it stabilized for the holiday at least, but with more people home and watching Christmas telly we may have to settle for what we have.