Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Probation
    Hi mvas,

I just started using stb emu pro v0.9.03 but on my Nvidia shield the channel list section shows up as a black screen if I use an external player like mxplayer. It shows up fine if i use iljk or exo but mxplayer has really good picture quality so it would be great i could get the external player option working. I tried vlc player even though it does not work to play any channels but it also had the same problem so it doesnt not appear to be specific to mxplayer.

steps to reproduce:
    1) switch to external player click on a category. The first channel of the category plays via mxplayer.
    2) exit mxplayer to change the channel. Black screen where the channel list should be. The list is there because I can scroll down and select another channel but can not see what I am selecting.
    3) left arrow back to the home screen. The channel list flashes for 0.5 seconds before it switches to the home screen.

Probation

still at the login screen with error

applying css settings not sticking even after saving profile guess there is a bug there. ajax still didnt fix it either i change the portal to 22.... i reset the ip from papiao same thing .. emu 0.8 works well tho please advise

Do emulators have a EPG?

Quote Originally Posted by Wantboost View Post
    Do emulators have a EPG?
    Yes they do. No different that having a Mag box.

Probation
    I'm experiencing the same problem of invisible channel list when using an external player like MX player with the new update version 0.9.03.

Quote Originally Posted by odz123 View Post
    Hi mvas,

I just started using stb emu pro v0.9.03 but on my Nvidia shield the channel list section shows up as a black screen if I use an external player like mxplayer. It shows up fine if i use iljk or exo but mxplayer has really good picture quality so it would be great i could get the external player option working. I tried vlc player even though it does not work to play any channels but it also had the same problem so it doesnt not appear to be specific to mxplayer.

steps to reproduce:
    1) switch to external player click on a category. The first channel of the category plays via mxplayer.
    2) exit mxplayer to change the channel. Black screen where the channel list should be. The list is there because I can scroll down and select another channel but can not see what I am selecting.
    3) left arrow back to the home screen. The channel list flashes for 0.5 seconds before it switches to the home screen.

Probation
    is there a better epg? such as a guide with all the channels on a scrolling page?

Probation
    Quote Originally Posted by coreyman2 View Post
    is there a better epg? such as a guide with all the channels on a scrolling page?
    It is identical to the Mag boxes... so I wouldn't say "better", just functional.

Probation
    Great update running awesome

Probation
    Do you provide custom STB's?

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by coreyman2 View Post
    Yes there is. If you can map a button to the info key in settings you will get the guide view you are looking for.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast