Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewcifer View Post
    Thanks so much, that MAC change did the trick, Emulator is working great, a few random channels not working but I fully expected and understand that. The value is outstanding. I'm thinking I could start reselling this kind of service to the customers who purchase my "kodi boxes." So far I'm very impressed, a month ago I didn't know services like this even existed.
    Just remember if your decide to go into business and start being a reseller the last thing you should do is tell people to cancel there cable TV subscription and this can be there only source for TV.. If you do you should be prepared to tell them that channels come and go and this does have issues from time to time.. If you don't do that your asking for nothing but trouble and your phone will be running off the hook when there are issues... Some resellers think this is a get rich quick scheme and do not do the above and then come on here and complain that there customers are calling them constantly...

Junoir Member

p2 server issue

Does not take p2 server is there a fix?

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny22 View Post
    Does not take p2 server is there a fix?
    p2.???? gives server error, is there a fix? cannot change portal either

Junoir Member
    Question on nfps cannot change the default portal from 11 to P1 or P2 won't accept letters?

i install the new stb,emu... all went fine but the remote freez afet every minite.
    i have to wait before it responde. i using a T-BLAZE android box.6.0.1

TV Addicted
    is 9.0.5 better?
    Where can I download the new version of emulator 9.0.5?
    something here

TV Addicted
    is this player auto updating anymore

Junoir Member
    It does for the pro version. Cant say about the free version. You can find the newest version on google play store which is v1.0.3.

Is this Stb still working?

Quote Originally Posted by Acf150 View Post
    I just updated to version 0.9.01 and everything was working great yesterday. Today I woke up and when I turned on the STB emulator there is no guide info on any of the Channels. What happened? How can I fix this. Yesterday almost all the channels I watch or U.S Channels had guide data on the bottom of the little screen when clicking through channels. Today I have no guide data on any channel. Again I'm on version 0.9.01/ STB iptv66 / on invidia shield. It's been working great until today. Please let me know if I should just wait or if not how can I fix this. It's been a great guide and getting better Mr. Mvas, but I need help with this issue, Thank you
    Is this Stb by Mvas still working or is it not? Thing is I've had my sub from iptv66 and I've always been using this Stb and it was working pretty good at first. But after one of the updates or url change I can't watch anything without it freezing every 1-5 minute. Is it the service? I'm on iptv66 I put in the new url http://s1.iptv66.tv/c and it's constant freezing to the point where I can't watch anything? Its been like this for a long time now that I've kind of given up on it. Am I supposed to be using another stb emulator? Is the Stb by Mvas deprecated? I haven't been on here for a while. Can someone please tell me how to fix this issues please? As I'm not to savvy with this. Again I'm using the Stb from here, the iptv66 one on an Nvidia shield? Any help would be great so I can use what's left of my sub. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Acf150 View Post
    I just updated to version 0.9.01 and everything was working great yesterday. Today I woke up and when I turned on the STB emulator there is no guide info on any of the Channels. What happened? How can I fix this. Yesterday almost all the channels I watch or U.S Channels had guide data on the bottom of the little screen when clicking through channels. Today I have no guide data on any channel. Again I'm on version 0.9.01/ STB iptv66 / on invidia shield. It's been working great until today. Please let me know if I should just wait or if not how can I fix this. It's been a great guide and getting better Mr. Mvas, but I need help with this issue, Thank you
    I'm having a problem now after uninstalling the iptv66 stb emulator from here since all I got was unwatchable freezing. I got Version 1.05 pro version from Smash and set it up with my new Mac after changing it and doing an iptv66 reset. But now the overlay buttons are not showing up on the screen? I can only use the remote that comes with the Nvidia shield. Still no overlay buttons showing up. Is there a way to fix this? Anyone please I'm about to give up on stalker. As it is to much of a headache. What am I doing wrong is the Stb emulator still working with iptv66? Or should I be using something else? And what would be the best to use with iptv66 provider? Very frustrating
    Last edited by Acf150; 10-31-2017 at 03:53 AM. Reason: Missplelling

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast