2 updates on TVONLINE4

I have received 2 update installer packages from AVOV on Dec.15 and 19th, but being new to this I am not sure what they address. Don"t even know what Nova2 is? They flashed by quickly on power up.

The second one said "Installer package" for Stalker. The screen froze for about 5 minutes , then all was well. Don't power off, just wait.

I E-mailed AVOV a few weeks ago about the loud beep when you adjust the volume and got back an E-mail.

This is the cut and paste from Dec.9 from AVOV

Our engineers are in the office working on solutions and updates. We will put your request in as there are currently no means to turn off the beep that disturbs you. By no means was this our intention. Please let us know of any further requests you would like to include and we will have them reviewed and looked into.You will notice our first update is on the way. You should get the update installer by tonight or this weekend. We have fixed the VOD section where you can now select a list of episodes for viewing needs. We have also created our tv online app more stable. You will now notice less buffering and faster connections occurring for many providers. However, our engineers are working to make this available for all servers. If you have a request on a particular server please let us know. ​Please stay tuned for our further updates and the release of Nova2.

Thank you,Avov Technology Inc.​

19th isn't here yet. So I would assume that another update is on the way or just you get your dates crossed. I know there was 2 stalker updates installed within the week.

Your right, Thursday 15th and Saturday 17th is when I noticed them. Its kind of good to know that AVOV are doing updates . But from the E-mail they sent me there will be more updates. Nova2??

We have always said that avov is the best android box around and we still stand by that.

I been happy with that box from get go for what i use it 4 luv it on my 4k tv

and to get best out of box for 4k use hard wire and gave fast internet