Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

need for speed - rivals

This is from a couple years ago, I do say.
    I had it since it was released but can say that I never played it much. The damn cops kept harassing me and I could not get good at driving the car.
    Well I also had Forza Motorsports games. Them games let you get good at the skill, with no harassment, unless you wanted it

I gotta say also that I never had a Need For Speed game before .

Anyway, I pulled this Rivals version outta the box and inserted it into the xbox One
    No big deal, just push the disc in the slot

Well it seems that I now know how to drive since last time I tried this game

This Rivals is great

What you do on the game is what you get.
    Is great how it works too. You drive and do stuff as long as you can , till the cops are on to you. Then depending how much you have collected for speed points, you get to the hide out and bank them speed points SP
    If the cops get you before you get to hideout, you loose them SP
    Heres the best part.. The longer and the better you get on a run, then the more the cops want you. They get aggressive !
    At want level 5, they bring in the helicopters !
    There are jumps too along the way. Sometimes even jump right outta trouble !
    Gone in 60 seconds type trouble
    That means that youd better drive hard to the hideout if you wanna save them gathered 59 000 SP !!!

My highest was 158 000 SP ,, but the damn coppers got me before I made it to hideout !
    2015 GT mustang
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 12-09-2016 at 12:15 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Pinball Wizard
    Awesome, I have the need...the need for speed