Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    We all Thank you for what you have done and gratly appreciate it. WORKS PERFECtLY and even improves the picture quality! Thanks again from here in the USA

Junoir Member
    my epg is an hour too early. thanks for your help
    Quote Originally Posted by ilan View Post
    Ok... Find out how far off the time is. What time does the program actually start and what time (in hours off) does the EPG show: Let me know this: EPG is 1 hour too early, EPG is 2 hour too early or EPG is 1 hour too late, EPG is 2 hour too late.

Ok...

First, download Notepad++ for editing the guide xml file. (Well worth a donation.)

Code:
    https://notepad-plus-plus.org/
    After Notepad++ is installed, download the guide.

Open the downloaded guide in Notepad++. Click on Search in the top menu. Choose Replace in the ensuing drop down menu. In the Find what: area put +0000 In the Replace with: area type -0100 Click Replace All. Save the guide. (By the way, make sure there are no spaces before or after the items you entered.)

Now, point PVR Stalker to wherever you want to place the guide for local access. (Choose Local and navigate the Local Path to the guide.) Make sure you Clear Guide data so PVR Stalker accesses the new path/guide.

System > Settings > TV > Guide > Clear data (Yes)
    Last edited by ilan; 12-14-2016 at 06:43 PM.
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

Quote Originally Posted by mrgeque View Post
    my epg is an hour too early. thanks for your help
    Are you running Windows or Android? Have you tried making sure you date and time is set correctly? You could try changing your local time to UTC -5 or whatever it should be for your time zone as another option.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgeque View Post
    i am willing to learn. because for me 16.1 stalker client doesnt play the video smoothly like 15.2 does. so yes i am willing to learn buddy.thanks
    A lot of people had problems with the video quality in 16.1 but they had acceleration on under video settings in Kodi. Once I turned that off in mine the quality was immediately better. Just an FYI.

Thanks for all the great work but so far i am one of the unlucky ones who has not been able to get this to work. It most likely due to my configuration and setup. i am using a Raspberry PI running a beta version of Libreelec v 7.90.009 which is an off shoot of openelec. This is running kodi 17 beta 6. I had an earlier version running the old ninja guide and it was working with out an issue, but since then i have not had a working guide. I am using stalker client v 2.8.1. I have gone through the setting and reset the DB many times and still nothing. I am using NFPS and all the channels load up but i don't the guide. When i do the reset I see all the channels scroll across the top as if its importing the data but the guide is still blank. Anyone have any ideas at what i could look at. Later tonight i am going to reinstall libreelec using the stable 7.0.02 running kodi 16.1 to see if that works and will report back.

Thanks Tim

Junoir Member
    Awesome work Viper!!!! Very very much appreciated!!!! We have some truly talented people here.

Quote Originally Posted by viper8690 View Post
    hi all,

like most i've been looking for an option since ninja is no longer so i decided to spend some of my vacation working on it. I was able to get it going for most of the english channels. I don't have any plans in the near future for the spanish channels nor will i do anything ever for adult channels so don't ask.

I have automated the process so hopefully there won't be any problems moving forward and i won't need to intervene and i can just work on getting a few channels fixed at a time. I made python scripts for this and i can release it to anyone who is interested in case they want to pick up and extend it.

I still have some more things that i need to do but for the most part it should work but bugs are sons of glitches so you never know. Currently i am using schedules direct service as i have heard that it is pretty good and i did pay for a subscription but i don't want any donations please. The feed is set for 48 hours and i will run an update daily at 12 am gmt.

It took me some time, so please appreciate it and don't complain or i will pull it and just leave it for myself. I have a full time job so i don't know how often i will be able to work on it (probably not a lot). Constructive criticism is welcome but like i mentioned, i don't know when i will be able to do any fixes.

This is free so please keep that in mind. This comes with no warranties or guarantees and i am in no way affiliated with anybody.

In order to get the new epg xml source using stalker client you just need to go to system->add-ons->stalker client->configure->portal x(the one that you are using; usually 1)
    3 things to ensure:
    • guide->preference->xmltv only or prefer xmltv

• xmltv->scope->remote url

• xmltv->remote url->
      Code:
      http://yahyabell.com

i hope you guys enjoy!
    thank you for the share .. It works

Junoir Member
    Thanks viper8690 We all appreciate it very much.

I have been using this guide link for a couple days but it seems like it is not updated today. I haven't changed anything since I put the remote URL in but no updates seem to be there for today.

Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast