Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bullwhale
    ok if i was setting it up here is how i would do it
    first i hope you bought your donation from the rocket site directly and not a reseller that u do not no
    1.install kodi 6.0 or 6.1
    2. open kodi make sure rss feed is scrolling across that will tell u if your internet is connected (or try using your browser thats on your box to connect to this site.
    3.go to settings, down to addons then to my addons pvr clients to stalker (if you already had 16.0 or 16.1 installed clear defaults first.then to confg. down to portal 1
    4. mac address 00:1A:78:xx:xx:xx (you chose the last 3 were the xx:xx:xx are. i assume you did that and linked your mac already
    5 under server address put h ttp://portal.iptvrocket.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html (no space between h and t
    6. under login put your donation #it is 12 # xxxxxxxxxxxx
    7.under password put your donation #again xxxxxxxxxxxx
    8.under preference set it on prefer.xmltv
    9 under remote url put hxxp://yahyabell.com (replace xx with tt and make sure to thank viper8690 for sharing this
    10.under serial number put your 13 number xxxxxxxxxxxxx code you made up (which i assume you have made already
    11.device id1 put the word u made up (it can be a word like horse or house i assume you have that already
    12.device id 2 same thing put the word you made up (like star or madd
    13 under signature put the word you made up (like moon321
    your done this part
    now do NOT enable your pvr yet
    exit out of kodi go to your computer and go to the pappio site and reset your iptv wait 5 or so minutes then open kodi.under live tv enable and a box will come telling you to start your pvr click ok then it will bring you to your pvr section go to stalker and enable it,then go back to live tv and disable and re enable it. if you get a error just disable and enable it again..this should work as long as you got your donation from rocket them selves and you linked your mac...good luck

Quote Originally Posted by duhhud View Post
    8.under preference set it on perfer provider
    Directions look great, but I think # 8 is "prefer xmltv" OR "xmltv only" when you're using viper's guide.

Viper wrote:

3 things to ensure:

Guide->Preference->XMLTV Only or Prefer XMLTV

XMLTV->Scope->Remote URL

Bullwhale
    thanks for the correction

thanks for the write up duhhud. I strictly and strategically followed all these instructions before-minus the part where you said to not enable the pvr yet. i will try this tonight. i ended up downloading the emulator and got it to work, but the screen is blank and I'm not sure if i have the correct player (i downloaded mx player). Anyways, i will try these instructions and post the results, i really wanted everything (including my live tv) inside of kodi for ease of use.

one other thing,

the part about the XMLTV:

is this particularly necessary if I'm just trying to load my channels first? can it be configured later? I ask this because i didn't know what preference to set it too because I'm not 100% sure how it works and which is better because of my ignorance of the subject

You can configure the EPG later if you would like. (Only or prefer will work.)
    Last edited by ilan; 12-11-2016 at 01:23 AM.
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

having problems to get connected to the server, try this, go into donation first, check the mac address the one you have made to see is the correct one the you using kodi, then click iptv reset, to clear any information that you already send to the server, after that go back box star kodi, if you have tv enable, go into tv and disable, now go into pvr stalker, and open click configure, soon you opened you will see where say, General the first tab, on this tab you have to change the time out up to 120, you see it saying 5, and the active portal is 1, after that click portal 1, and review all you information.

Mac = 00:1A:78:A1:B2:C3
    Server = http://portal.iptvrocket.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html
    Login = Donation#
    Password=Donation#
    Guide = prefer XMLTV
    Remote URL = hxxp://yahyabell.com
    Serial N' = 1234567890098
    Device ID = A1B2C3, You can use here the last 6 number and letter of your mac address
    Device ID2 = A1B2C3 You can use the same number
    Signature = Jesus You can use you name, pet name any thing you like.

Click done and go back to tv, and before you click enable may sure you clear data first, you will see it on the same panel, after you have clear data then click enable, if it give you can't load channel, click clear data 2 o 3 time,if the channel don't load, so go on and check your information again..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12