Junoir Member

Angry Turning on a TvOnline4 from sleep PROBLEMS!

Every time I turn off the box, which goes into sleep, freezes whenever i turn it back on afterwards. It will not turn on and display anything even though the red light which means power is on. When will avov fix this issue... it has gone on since i first bought the box.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicer View Post
    Every time I turn off the box, which goes into sleep, freezes whenever i turn it back on afterwards. It will not turn on and display anything even though the red light which means power is on. When will avov fix this issue... it has gone on since i first bought the box.
    It is still under a year so you still have warranty, go to their website and send the box to get repaired, a lot of people say their service is bad but ive tried them before they fixed all the issues i was having.

TV Addicted
    Dont turn it off using ur remote. I leave mine on but if i do turn it off i use the rear button.

support was great i dont know now tell us if they helped you please

same issues for alot of us this box is very buggy and not stable just my honest opinion compared to other units i own.
    volume issues where you cant use the the remote or it mutes , and also power up issues where you have to reboot from the back because you just get a blackscreen and the light on the box which i can deal with.
    My biggest issue is its inability to play 4K content consistently.
    I have a T1 and it can play from the same source same tv same cables same input same internet same 4K content all the time no matter how many times i exit and restart on the hand the tv online 4 it will only play on first power up once you exit and try to play again it only plays the audio what the heck.

thats funny i play it all day long on two 4k boxes in my eyes this is still one of the best out there i run them 24 7 with out problems for 4k i luv this box for that and look at spec first before you say something see which one is faster for 4 k and we dont bad month boxes here problems yes
    Last edited by Marley; 12-14-2016 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    thats funny i play it all day long on two 4k boxes in my eyes this is still one of the best out there i run them 24 7 with out problems for 4k i luv this box for that and look at spec first before you say something see which one is faster for 4 k

I know the tv online 4 does 60f/s opposed to the T1 which does 30f/s which was one of the reasons i bought the unit but it doesnt take away from the fact that it is so buggy and unstable that it has issues in playing the same content a second time unless from a fresh power up it will play anything flawlessly once but once i exit it and enter again it has trouble displaying the 4k content and only plays audio .
    that is only one issue of the host issues that this box has .
    and i have a T1 also and did an apples to apples comparison as i best i can using everthing the same from one box to another and the T1 has no problem displaying the content over and over.

check your display and set to 4k sometimes it takes a few time to lock after that your fine i hear you on that i had same problem as you now im fine not saying theirs not problem but that took care of it for me

yeah Marley you pointed that out to me in your thread that you started "4k running so smoothly"
    I check and make sure sure it set to 4K2K-60hz but still have that issue but thanks for the pointer i know sometimes it likes to revert to 720p sometimes atleast in my case .

yea i had that problem till finally i got it to lock what my main worry is about the other boxes