guide to setup ivue with stalker client built in for jarvis ?

i cant find i guide for setting up ivue2 with javic built in stalker client. sense epg stalker is down im trying to set it up. cant find iptv stalker or the newest version of pvr stalker most links are down not available. can someone make an updated guide for this? with links

Quote Originally Posted by godassassin View Post
    i cant find i guide for setting up ivue2 with javic built in stalker client. sense epg stalker is down im trying to set it up. cant find iptv stalker or the newest version of pvr stalker most links are down not available. can someone make an updated guide for this? with links
    In order to have the most current version of the pvr stalker, upgrade to the latest KODI version. It comes preinstalled. If you want to use a guide addon (Ivue or other) you need to save every stalker channel to favorites and then select the appropriate choice from within the Ivue addon. Depending on your hardware, you either long press, hit menu or 'C' to bring up the option to select stream. Then you move the cursor to highlight KODI favourite and scroll to the channel you want to link and save.

There are youtube videos, kens also has a sticky about this as well. Ivue has a Facebook group page to answer these questions. You are not looking hard enough.

Junoir Member
    Hi. Where do I go in kodi to upgrade? Because I usually do it through Google play.
    Thank you!! 😊😊

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbolt View Post
    Hi. Where do I go in kodi to upgrade? Because I usually do it through Google play.
    Thank you!! ����
    You don't do it in KODI. KODI does not auto update, only addons do. Either download the latest version from Google Play or go to kodi.tv and get the android version there. Or get SPMC.

Bulletproof
    Thanks expatter for your info. So it will work with SPMC also ?? I have KODI 16.1 working great. .. andkaal

Quote Originally Posted by andkaal View Post
    Thanks expatter for your info. So it will work with SPMC also ?? I have KODI 16.1 working great. .. andkaal
    Yes, it works with SPMC. Anything Kodi (android) can do, SPMC can do...probably better!

Banned

guide to setup ivue with stalker client built in for jarvis

does anyone have any pictures of the ipod video with an ivue panel but a black OEM click wheel?