Register
    Junoir Member

Iptv problems lagging

Hello having a big issue here with my Android boxes about iptv service sometimes it works great but mostly it's laggy. Right now i am on a X92 S912 amlogic. I've tried different boxes to like the Km8 pro & measy same problems there. Tried different players & even changed internet provider. Thought it could be the Internet but now im on 4g network with speed of 70mbit and same problem exists don't know what to do anymore. Help would be alot appreciated please. Cuz when it laggs i play the same m3u link on my iOS device and it works like a charm.

Junoir Member
    there are differences in configuration and/or the installed progs and add ons are not exactly the same on both. in settings/video-expert mode you can check your using the same player and that it streaming using the same paramers as the IOs. my gut says you have a particular add on that caused issues with other running processes once installed OR UPDATED. you have conflicts on your problem box caused by a particular add on or setting. Depending on whats easiest for you either start uninstalling progs and add ons from the last ones installed going backwards until you see normal operation-or
    use kodi config and maint tools to clear cache etc etc to insure residual code or data isn't an issue-or do a freash install and install add ons 1 at a time checking behavior in between installs to identify and avoid the process thats jacking with you.

this expanation assumes EVERYTHING else between the two os's are exactly the same in that the connection is the same bandwidth, same quality and connects the same wether its lan or wireless. it's necessary to identify whta s off sometimes by isolating whats right but the main point here is the 'difference' in set up or configuration here is the likely cuprit......i dont know the IOs but the amd box has 2 gig ram and 5 gig wireless so unless its a physical defect with the logic box .......firmware, boken inside antenna # #, ## its a preloaded app or game or fairly recent add on or build that just isnt meshing with the enviroment.

Junoir Member
    thanks for the help!