help out an old guy

I have been around awhile but now I am pushing 70years old. Just got a mag 256 and donated. everything is working great. now I want to add channels that are not in the route package I have. downloaded the stalker client from there page. loaded it to a thumb drive but thats as far as I get. I have looked everywhere for instructions how to get this on my mag but cannot find anything. I already have a couple of M3u files on the thumb drive as well but the mag does not see them when I plug it in. it does see the unzipped stalker files . can someone give an old guy a break and a step by step thx I really did look and I really do appreciated any help

pot?
    What exactly are you trying to do and what did you download that your trying to install on your Mag??

Quote Originally Posted by filmguy695 View Post
    I have been around awhile but now I am pushing 70years old. Just got a mag 256 and donated. everything is working great. now I want to add channels that are not in the route package I have. downloaded the stalker client from there page. loaded it to a thumb drive but thats as far as I get. I have looked everywhere for instructions how to get this on my mag but cannot find anything. I already have a couple of M3u files on the thumb drive as well but the mag does not see them when I plug it in. it does see the unzipped stalker files . can someone give an old guy a break and a step by step thx I really did look and I really do appreciated any help
    Maybe this vid will help you out:

Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m080TqgIab4
    Also, go to the subforum for Mag 256 and read the titles. This has been asked and answered in easy to understand terms. Stalker is already installed. You just have to configure a server url.

BTW, m3u files you find on the internet will more than likely be crap and not work. I don't have a mag but do have an emulator and adding a portal is not a big deal. I conofigured it to work with NFPS no problems.