TV Addicted

future knowledge

great forum guys.. i was wanted to get a heads up on something so ill know when its time to order.. right now the subsription is free by using iptv.privateserver.tv.. what about when its not free? where would i go? Rocket? will it be the same kind of format that i use for my dreamlink subscription, for example : 1.rocketserver.tv port: 35955 password: 4569xxxxxx will it be like that .. if it does where would i put all of that info? or would it be a 1 password thing that replaces the iptv.privateserver.tv? i know it cost suppose to be like $108 a year but will u get a discount if u buy 10 ? i already ordered 3 mag 254 and going to order plenty more . i just trying to get a headsup so ill know where to go and know what to expect the day of shutdown...
    Last edited by theuduk; 04-20-2015 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Not sure if that was your real PW,if so not good to post in public.

iksrocket is the main site for the new iptv. donation can be paid there when the free trial is over.
    stay tuned , they will give intructions on how or where to enter your code in the portal.

Moderator at Work
    Yes you are correct alphablondy when everything is right it will be worth the wait. And it will be like portal name and code I guess stay tuned here for the news.

Moderator at Work
    Some additional info.

C/P
    We are glad to announce that all donations that were activated before 11:59:59 PM of January 31st 2015 (on GMT -4 timezone) are going to have full and free access to our IPTV service until they expire. In order to be able to cover all the operational costs and keep everything running for all those donations until they expire we need to adjust the IPTV price to $108/yr and for those that are activated with IKS after the specified date will have to pay $38 prorated to upgrade to IPTV. the price for 2 or more donations are going to be disclosed very soon here in this forum.

The testing mode will be running and available for everyone until we get everything ready for IPTV donation purchase or the upgrade system.

Rocket and NFPS/ IKS66

You can use one code per box at a time.

TV Addicted
    thanks for the fast feedback.. and i have a question.. i have about 10 donations of rocket left to activate how would i insert all that into the portal when its time? or is that unknown..? the format that i have: the server name , port and password, how does that translate unto 1 iptv.privateserver password ?
    Last edited by supaman32052; 04-21-2015 at 12:45 AM.