Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Prices lowered on sites but notbin carts

I saw nfps and rockets have prices at 22 and 23 a year respectively but when you go to purchase a code it still at the normal price of 80us

Junoir Member
    I think you will see it says starting at, which means if you buy donations in bulk its starts at x amount, example 100 rockets = $2,000 ($2,000 divide 100 Donations = $20)

Quote Originally Posted by speedymovies View Post
    I think you will see it says starting at, which means if you buy donations in bulk its starts at x amount, example 100 rockets = $2,000 ($2,000 divide 100 Donations = $20)
    i fail to believe thats what they mean cause starting means from the lowest price even as a reseller the starting price will have to be the lowest package of a reseller panel
    Before itbhad starting at 80us
    So now it says starting from $20us

So somewhere on both nfps and rockets sites needs updating

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by buba View Post
    i fail to believe thats what they mean cause starting means from the lowest price even as a reseller the starting price will have to be the lowest package of a reseller panel
    Before itbhad starting at 80us
    So now it says starting from $20us

So somewhere on both nfps and rockets sites needs updating
    no, before it said starting at 23 You will find lots of threads asking the same question you just did

Well you could try 66.iptv66.tv ....it starts at $9.00 per month and all you have to do is buy ONE..............

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by speedymovies View Post
    That only makes since for resellers; who except a reseller will buy 100 donations? In the announcements it states "Lowered prices in December". Nothing saying it's for resellers only. Based on the post it's aimed at standard retail customers. Like others, I went to the IKSRocket website to see the add "IPTV ROCKET Starting at $23.50 USD per Year", only to find the same price of $80.00. IPTV Private server states "Starting from $20.00 USD per year", still showing an $80.00 price tag.

For me (and this is just me), starting at 23.50 per year would be just getting the US IPTV channels. Add more money for international channels, add a little bit more for IKS until you have the full gambit of services totaling $80.00.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I would think that the December Low Prices announcement would be for regular members, but has not been implemented yet, just a teaser from tinie
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PayPerView View Post
    That only makes since for resellers; who except a reseller will buy 100 donations? In the announcements it states "Lowered prices in December". Nothing saying it's for resellers only. Based on the post it's aimed at standard retail customers. Like others, I went to the IKSRocket website to see the add "IPTV ROCKET Starting at $23.50 USD per Year", only to find the same price of $80.00. IPTV Private server states "Starting from $20.00 USD per year", still showing an $80.00 price tag.

For me (and this is just me), starting at 23.50 per year would be just getting the US IPTV channels. Add more money for international channels, add a little bit more for IKS until you have the full gambit of services totaling $80.00.
    someone else had asked this question on the rocket page and here is the quote from a Super moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    ok, just talked with administration and...
    that price of 23.50 is the lowest that you can get a rocket for (always has been)... but it is with buying bulk order (the largest orders gets the lowest price)
    original post is here http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...3-50-USD-Year-!

i don't believe nfps/rocket is broken down into tiers so it wouldn't be just US channels etc. for a starting price like with cable companys.
    Personally i don't know what all the fuss is about its $80 for a year, that's under $7 per month (if i watch 2 fights i got my moneys worth).

Even if it freezes for a part of the year its still the best deal around.....Ive tested a ton of servers and all freeze at one time or another

remember there is a $30 chinese exchange added to that $80 canadian just renewed a single and it was $117.00

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast