Has anyone found any reliable epg to use with stalker??

I'm lost I wish I knew more about coding and helping get a new epg guide up so that everyone could enjoy and have a working epg with their stalker donation again. I would like to know if there has been any new updates on getting a new guide. I know that all the admins on here are always working hard so that the end users can have the best experience possible with the service and I commend you all on that. I would like to thank you all for your hard work and dedication to the community. I hope that soon we will have a guide again. I know it's not an easy task but I know there are some really talented people out there that will get this up again. That's all I wanted to say. In the meantime I guess the not to techy people will just have to sit back and wait until the right person appears. Thank you all and please keep us updated.

Junoir Member
    I am on kodi and used to pvr stalker . Since the guide has dissapeared , I tried using ivue, renegade, echo, ftv guide ..

They all sucked compared to ninja. Ivue is the only one that would connect to IPTV stalker plus but time is off by 5 hours in the guide and not able to change it(plus 40% of the guide has no data).

EPG ninja had its down moments but was very accurate and well maintained . Whoever had the rights to ninja jumped ship most likey because he felt neglected by stalker team for being greedy with the donations. In the long term they will regret this decision. Now there is no distinction between this service and other IPTV services any more.

Ninja guide was a big part for me to continue the service for 2 years.

... I am not that tech savy all I have to do is to wait hopefully it will be yuletide gift for me if someone develop epg that works ..

Viper
    I have a vacation coming up for the next week so I think I'm going to try my hand at it. I signed up for a trial at schedules direct and ran mc2xml for dish schedule. I will now build some code to prune out the irrelevant data. Planning to start out with American Channels first.

Does anyone know where I can get an exportable list of the NFPS channels along with the name and number? Maybe there's a folder or an sqlite db that has this info cached/stored. I will need it to figure out the mapping and I don't feel like going 1 by 1 staring at Kodi.

Also, is anyone aware exactly how pvr stalker zips/maps the channels to the XMLTV? It looks like it accomplishes it through the <displayname> tag in the <channels> node. Any info on this would be useful.

Thanks,

Viper8690,

Check this url out. They might havevthe information you are looking for. Hope you are able to get something going. Also, try reaching out to psycon. He might be willing to hand over his work.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=282157

Junoir Member
    I tried this but there is no instructions on how to install. Its damn complicared .

Quote Originally Posted by littlepr View Post
    Viper8690,

Check this url out. They might havevthe information you are looking for. Hope you are able to get something going. Also, try reaching out to psycon. He might be willing to hand over his work.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=282157

Fire From Within

Start reading here:

http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...V-EPG-Grabber)

Don't expect the epg updater or the ninja repo to work with the supported services.

If you are going to attempt anything, I recommend you use WebGrab++ and prepare for some reading as it has all the functions you need to strip out unwanted data, rearrange and reformat, and process multiple sources.
    /kens

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?24382-New-EPG-Option

follow the link for new EPG provided viper8690 it works

i recommend using android stb emulator , better than kodi/stalker apps

the mag stb emulator for most android devices allows you to link your donation and mac in the app,
    it runs more realistic like a real sat box , plus most channels have automatic epg with no additional setup needed.

youll never want to bother with kodi again after using the stb emulator .

its just like having a real mag 250 box.

setting up for first time is sometimes difficult,
    but patience is the key , dont give up.

the app runs on most android devices, yes including the fire tv , providing you tweak and customize settings for it.