Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

Stalker Client TV Guide not populating

Hello everyone,
    I managed to get everything set up a couple days ago in the stalker client built in add-on for Kodi. So far everything has been working fine. Other than the Guide. When I open the guide it simply lists the channels but without any show information. Everything is simply blank.

I have attempted XMLTV option as well as Provider, etc.

Anything I should be doing to get the guide working?

Also note:
    Every time I open Kodi it downloads the guide information. There is no errors and takes about 3-5 mins to finish so it is definitely downloading something.

just check some of the egp threads and you will get an answer egp is gone and there looking for a new developer

Its all scattered data, you will end up at the ninja site just looking around. The latest and greatest that works is a toss up as far as I can see. Alternate sites , alternate sources, nothing that works for the native Kodi stalker and guide. I don't know about STBs I think they have some guide problems too. I was thinking of going to a STB to fix this no guide problem that has persisted in KODI using ninja. No research yet about the STB guides.

WTF are you talking about? The answer is just what I said above . I think you need to learn how to navigate the forum
    and check epg discussions not the actual install . Everyone has been talking about it for the week , and other posts
    are to give temporary guide installs and uses till they find a new developer of the guide or something that will work better.
    So really no need to bash the site , and Mods , and b*tch about it when you yourself can't figure it out @Waylotul....

Junoir Member
    Ah okay so it is not just me. I suppose I will keep an eye out in the EPG section.
    Did not know that.
    And I never thought to look there because I was assuming stalker doesn't use an EPG and thought EPG was for different protocol IPTV. I still have a lot to learn. Lol.

Wow, ok easy bro, I sure would apologize for have a limited understanding, the amount of information is vast. You could toss me a bone start the learning process. We been talking about the guide for MONTHS! so there is that. so help me out tell me specifically technically were I can find the EPG pull from the providers? Just help me out here. Dara said in another thread to try it but again, I don't find that in the setup and install. I see dated information or just say its there and not help direct the people that come here to find it like I am trying to do. I didn't create this snafu but you seem to want to take it out on me.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gabby4chat View Post
    just check some of the egp threads and you will get an answer egp is gone and there looking for a new developer
    So then that being said, is there no way to get a guide whatsoever, yet? At least until they get a new Dev
    By setting the XMLTV only option, there is no XML link that will work with this then?

I am searching, I used to have a URL straight to my service provider. I cant find it. I used to pull data with a combination of my mac and donation number but all the installs and stickys I see are for ninja URLS so I'm not sure, even my old configuration files have that other url. I thought the provider send a file , not in color and all that, but it had data. I'm searching...

DUDE wtf don't you understand THE GUIDE IS GONE There is NO MORE NINJA , they ( NFPS ) are trying to get a new guide provider
    NINJA pursued other things . SO I'LL SAY THIS AGAIN ! NINJA WILL NOT BE BACK , DONE , NO MORE , HISTORY . the url's are done and
    I'm sure the mods will fix posts when they can once they find a new provider

I read what you say, taking the charge to spread the word. So tell me, if you know this, Pyscon posted in another thread try provider, so..
    lets say these were my credentials (fictitious):

this URL be correct for NFPS?

Code:
    hXXps://papaio.tv/main/EPG/mac/00:1A...6/fname/NFPSF3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast