Season one, Episode eight airs Wednesday Nov 30, on the CW network

Based on the movie of the same name... Frequency (2000)
Toby Emmerich, one of the producers of this series, wrote the original movie it is based on.
If you liked the movie, you will like this series.

Plot:
A police detective in 2016 discovers that she is able to speak via a ham radio with her estranged father; Frank Sullivan, a detective who died in 1996 and the two must work together to change the history of tragic events to come while also getting the chance to heal their complicated relationship.
*Thnx for the plot summary goes to ---Written by vhavnal

My Take:
I have only watched the first episode so far, and I like it
Well I did love the original movie and this is pretty much the same story in this first episode.
I see that they will continue the Night n Gale plot in next episodes (Night n Gale was the murderer from the original movie).
The series has a woman as the main character instead of a man in the movie. And the dad is a police detective , instead of a fireman.

CP from IMDB...

Did you know ?

-The date when the first encounter across time occurs is October 21st and is a homage to the Back to the Future franchise. October 21st is the date Marty McFly and Doc Brown travel to in 2015 in Back to the Future II and this date is now "Back to the Future Day".