Timeless (2016)

Season 1, Episode 8 airs Monday Nov 28 on NBC (tonight)

Plot:
An unlikely trio traveling through time to battle unknown criminals in order to protect history as we know it.

My Take:
Opening scene in first episode ... the Hindenburg crash.
They have done some good work with the sequences, such as the Hindenburg. I was impressed.
The story lines are good but not terrific, time travel can open up a lot.
With each episode our heros travel back to different places such as the Alamo, Watergate, even nazi Germany.
Their missions are always to track, find and stop a fellow time traveler who seems to have malicious intend, or does he ?

I gotta admit that there are things that will confuse you if trying to follow the time line and its authenticity.
Episode 6 and 7 explain alot, or seems to be the start of some understanding of the stories behind these characters.
Season 1-Episode 8 is airing tonight.

CP from IMDB...

Did you know ?

-It's been accused of plagiarizing the awarded Spanish TV show El ministerio del tiempo (2015) (Ministry of Time), which has also three main characters, two males, one of them a soldier, and a female historian, tasked with stopping villains that try to change history through time traveling. Indeed, NBC has been sued for this matter.

-'Timeless' is one of two new shows for the 2016 fall season which revolve around time travel.
The other is 'Frequency'