Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junoir Member

is NFPS epg ninja remote url not working?

guide is showing but all empty.
    I reset cache and restart but nothing.
    its been like this for few days now.

I am on PVR stalker 1.0.8

The guide is currently down. There are problems being worked on.
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

I am looking at the ninja site. I see a URL redirect to star warz image. Its probably copyrighted, however, I went ahead, logged in to that site with the user name and pass provided. I pull a page with an embedded player and full working EPG. Some different USA channels I have tested work. was watching OWN.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylotul View Post
    I pull a page with an embedded player and full working EPG. Some different USA channels I have tested work. was watching OWN.
    so what are you saying ?

Are you adverting for these guys ?
    That is their website and their service.
    We do not go onto their site and advertise Rocket , so please extend us the same curtisy.

thnx and I hope this is the end of this advertisng of other service !
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Ok , to clear this all up Epg Ninja WILL NOT be back they have gone exclusive with the Dreamlink T1 and teamed up
    with V***** ST***** another Iptv service . There is NO being worked or fixing it , NFPS has lost them and now they
    need to find another reliable Epg service to stay in competition with much better services that have now come out .
    NFPS is a sinking ship IMHO , They don't even keep in proper contact with their Moderators (Which do try to do their best )
    without any support from NFPS themselves ... But face it the guide id gone for NFPS.... Just telling it how it is ( TRUTH ) .

If a branch gets cut from a tree does not mean the tree is dead.

The contact between service administration and myself is not diminished.

Yes, we need a working epg and that will come.

Again, please stop this advertisng of other services !

thnx
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

So psycon decided to go with ************. That's just awesome! Must have been offered a good chunk to do this. In the meantime now people with stalker which I just renewed my sub for another year with iks.66 are screwed! Great job Mr. Psycon. Hopefully someone will step up and begin a new epg guide for stalkers end users. Having stalker without knowing what is playing is really frustrating. Anyway thank you for letting us know what is going on. In the meantime I guess we'll just play the waiting game. Wow!!
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 11-30-2016 at 12:54 AM. Reason: ***************

check the first two sticky threads in the forum linked below. One of them is links to online sites to view the current channels.
    The other is some tech stuff maybe you can use
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...V-EPG-Grabber)

pyscon never left here to go there.
    He was always there, the whole time.
    - Frank Zappa

I installed the Echo guide and set it to automatically turn on and it works perfect , Just can't seem to find how to set the time offset
    it's out by an hour but it works for an epg

Quote Originally Posted by gabby4chat View Post
    I installed the Echo guide and set it to automatically turn on and it works perfect , Just can't seem to find how to set the time offset
    it's out by an hour but it works for an epg
    thnx for giving that a go gabby4chat

we will be alright in the end
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast