Why does server site not have a message up and/or suspend taking donations?

I have purchased two donations over the past few days.
    First one is for two months and none of the UK stations work. Only some of the stations work.
    2nd one is for three months and nothing works at all. I cannot even login to the app or kodi addon.

I haven't had any explanation from them, received no reply to emails and don't get enough response here to know whether or not everything is down, or if it's partially down or the app is broken or the addon is corrupt etc..

I am assuming at this stage that the servers are down and that nothing is working properly.
    Why do they not have a banner on the iptv66 site saying something like:

"WE ARE HAVING ISSUES WITH EVERYTHING. WE DO NOT KNOW WHEN IT WILL BE FIXED. PLEASE CONSIDER THIS BEFORE MAKING A DONATION AT THIS MOMENT."

Or better yet, why don't they suspend donations until they fix it? I am down ~€40 and have nothing to show for it. That is not the worst part. The most annoying thing is the lack of any contact and no support.
    At least if the above message appeared somewhere, I would know that there was an issue and wouldn't have spend a load of my time pulling my hair out convincing myself I had taken a wrong step somewhere.
    Useless.

I feel your pain my friend. It's not the first time they have dropped the ball with communication nor will it be the last.

Suspend donations .....now that's a funny one. ....they will keep taking donations no matter how long things aren't working. ....that's why a person needs to read as much as possible. ....to make an informed decision

Its a shame....in the summer and fall it was fine....I wonder now that a lot of people are watching more tv at home as opposed to having fun outside in summer now the servers cant handle the load. Obviously they need to increase capacity... otherwise people will not subscribe again...The lack of communication is what makes it worse... I just bought subs for my mum and mother in law and feel bad for them...
    HARDWARE: Intel Braswell NUC 5CPYH HTPC

KODI: 17.4

SOFTWARE: Stalker Client (Built-in)