Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    mine is working good time too change lol

Hey stalker I went and bought a m8s android box and man am I glad I did works great right out of the box. Another good thing is you don't need to buy a server you get anything and everything you could ever watch. I highly recommend this box to anybody thanks stalker works great...........two-dogs

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    two-dogs received great support from us last night and then comes back and disses rocket and promotes Kodi over any rocket service. This post above shows that and so does his other post in the forums.

Good job two-dogs !!!
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

The main UK sports channels in sky sports and BT sports are always down. There are other better and more reliable IPTV services. It's a shame as when this was working it was excellent but nowadays the channels are down more than up which tells me it's not being maintained like it once was as channels should not go down for weeks... plenty of other options out there guys...

Shame as this service is just getting worse week by week, no guide and hardly any channels working , what's the point I ask..

Junoir Member
    I've been trying to work out the errors and wrong login messages for 2 weeks now. I have not been able to get more then one or two channels to load at best. The emulator gives me a constant error message every time I input my donation in the login and password portion of the STB emulator. And I know how to configure the emulator, if anyone was wondering. IPTV66 is the third service that I've tried and none of the others made it SO hard to just login and stay connected.
    There are many more fish in the sea to choose from. IPTV66 is very cheep to purchase and I am now understanding why. I am not going to renew my subscription past this month.
    Well we all get what we are willing to pay for.
    Pay cheep get cheep service.

Junoir Member
    Changed to another provider(not one that is talked about on this site) and all is working perfect.

All player options work (doesnt need to be MX player) and channels load super fast

Youtube works

Radio works

VOD works

etc

Junoir Member
    Thanks for taking the time crsimons but I ended up searching the net for another provider and now all is working perfect. Live channels load fast, vod works and so does youtube etc

Junoir Member
    Apparently this company doesn't like it when you say something negative about their service. We pay, they take your money and when you have a problem, they say working on it. They have blocked me because of my comments in frustration of dealing with them. Is this how they treat their customers. I cannot get any stations, so why would they not bend over backwards to see that I get the service I paid for. Makes you wonder if this company is for real. I just want to receive what I paid for so my next step if service is not forthcoming, is to get a lawyer and seek retribution for the aggravation I have had dealing with this company. So everyone be aware of this company and think twice before purchasing their product.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    you were temporarly banned from this site because you had posted some garbage about the service being garbage and telling people do not join.
    I let that go as a chance because I know how people can get frustrated, but when you copied word for word and posted it again, well that was enough. The temporary ban was so you did not spam our boards with your spammed comments !

I will go and open the thread that I had moved your posts into to show you.. just a sec...

and BTW, did you ever send me a message about your issue ?
    I do not think you ever did

just a sec, i gonna open that thread and let you see
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast