STB emulator 0.8.0.3 invidia shield?

I just got my donation today from iptv66 and Ive been looking for an STB emulator that I should be using with my invidia shield. After trying a few I'm now on version 0.8.0.3 which I think is the latest if I'm not mistaken. Anyways the problem now is a lot of the channels when I click on them just come up with a black screen. I saw I don't have Destination America for one and most if all the UK channels are just coming up with a black screen. Can someone please let me know which STB emulator I should be using. Also if there is something that I'm missing that a lot if channels are just a black screen. I've been changing some of the settings like the players, I'm currently using ijk. But everything I've tried it's still the same outcome. I've changed my Mac and did an iptv reset twice still same outcome. I don't want to get to the 24 hr lockout and I don't want to mess to much with the settings since I don't want to lose what I currently have working. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

tester
    you have the latest version STB emulator some channel are not working they are being work on

Quote Originally Posted by greg View Post
    you have the latest version STB emulator some channel are not working they are being work on
    Thank you Greg, I really appreciate it. This could sometimes get frustrating. But it's good to get that response. Thank you brother