Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chief Ninja

What pistol for woman open carry?

What is a good pistol for a woman to carry open or conceal. Not to big but effective if needed. NEver had a gun before and wanted to get one before taking the classes.

thank you

cheap tv guy
    I suggest going to a local gun show or gun store, and handling a few, to get the feel

Pinball Wizard
    smith and wesson 317 airlite is one

There are a lot of good candidates out there. Smith and Wesson, Ruger, Walther, Sig and Glock are probably the best candidates, and they all have more than one model that would fit the bill. As Roach suggested, a reputable gun shop would be a good place to start your search.
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

Chief Ninja
    Thank you for all of the replies. Gun shop we are headed, just didn't want to be a idiot about them but I guess I am so why hide it!

get active
    I would suggest a derringer, its very small, easy to carry, carry it anywhere as it could be used as a hideout gun where space is minimal. It comes in several calibers and a 45 caliber blank would make more than enough noise to warn anyone off before firing a live round as a last resort.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Lol, if They haven't gotten one in 3 years, kinda doubtful They Still need one...!

I would suggest a Smith and Wesson 44 magnum revolver ......You could call yourself Dirty Mary

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Lol, if They haven't gotten one in 3 years, kinda doubtful They Still need one...!
    For those who lost, had one stolen or take longer than 3 years to make a decision or save enough to buy one. Walter PPK 380 would be a very good, reliable choice without waking up the entire neighbourhood or the one that's about to be shot.

Rocket Recovery Technician

Cool

Give ANY woman a CCP and a KIMBER compact in .45, .40, 0r 9mm. A .380+p capable with critical defense ammo is good for any woman who cant handle high recoil. The reliability, the grip safety and quality are worth the price. Put a first focal plane red dot, or a green laser preferably a Viridian Weapon Technologies X5L Gen 3 Green Laser Sight w/ Tactical Light. It wont fit some, but it is a really great weapon in itself. Point, flash blind, green dot shoot, --dead assailant if that's the desired outcome.
    Last edited by 12icer; 03-24-2020 at 03:01 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast