Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Directv channel ids for microsoft legacy - zip code 33334

Code:
    http://pastebin.com/09ta5dQA
    All this is folks, is a printout of the majority of applicable channels for those who want to create your own EPG. This has the kids and sports in it. I deleted everything once the lineup started with music channels.

From what I see it is basically the same as what I use for Schedules Direct (SD). So you can download this file and create your xxx.chl and xxx.ren files using the info found in this thread. I won't do the same for UK data because for those that are so inclined to actually learn this and do it for themselves, that shouldn't be an issue.

Viper
    I found the list of channels coming from NFPS. It's in the userdata/Database folder in file: TVXX.db. You can use sqlitebrowser of python (if inclined) to export the table. I'm planning to do the mapping manually for now and then work on making it a little more automated in the mapping.

Below is the table export for those interested:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...45448487049146

I just tried writing the pull script using mc2xml but it's not working for mac. It looks like it is an issue with UPX which completely broken in Sierra. I saw that UPX is looking to release a fix today. FYI for Mac users.

Quote Originally Posted by anon2599 View Post
    Well....................it would be very nice to have the ( I option ) in the software ...but its not available in the Gui for me ....is this option a cmd prompt command?

Feel free to contact the developer at awardspace.info and request it. I don't think it will get you anywhere, but.... Actually, you can set up a batch file to automate everything once you have it all worked out what you want the software to do. There are too many options to use with the mx2xml for the GUI to be modded much further

Thanks for this reply ...it really helped.
    I hope you can find the time to adjust the 1st post and include all relevant info into this 1st post.
    That will be most concise and create far less stupid questions like mine .....cluttering this thread .....and condense for future ...user friendly users.

I'll take a look and see what I can do.
    Thanks for all your time and help.Sir.

You're Welcome.
    Regards,
    Will see how much I can edit the post. The tutorial aspect doesn't actually start with the first post in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by anon2599 View Post
    How you merging the Data with the usa -uk -ota .xml files mate.I see you using Notepad++
    Whats the best and quickest application to merge the .xml files up. ? Notepad ++ or have you found or know of a possible Auto Gui application that works or might work with some input work.

Thanks for your test file...............It works Great............but I need to duplicate this and add Sports .
    I don't remember if I already answered this or not but you merge them right from within mc2xml by using the -I option. So if you already had us.xml and were pulling uk data you add -I us.xml -o epg.xml to the command line options.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Joker View Post
    Thanks for your work on this, and the tutorial. Its working great!
    Very kewl. Glad you're happy with it! Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by viper8690 View Post
    Hi Guys,

Great info! This pretty much answers the questions that I had. The only question I still have is whether anyone knows how to get a full list of the channels that are coming from NFPS. I wasn't able to find a temp file in the Kodi userdata which has this. I'm guessing that it is probably in 1 of the .db sqlite files but I could be wrong. It would be easier for me to try to create a fuzzy mapping script in case of changes/additions to the channel listing from NFPS.

My goal is to create something automated that I don't need to follow-up on too much. If I am able to accomplish this, I will do something similar to Psyc0n where I can just provide a url for people to use. However, I have to dig into this more before I can get a feel whether I have the time/effort to do so.

I mentioned in another post that I have a week off from work so I want to focus on this and see what I can come up with.
    I'll bet that if you look in the IPTV Stalker addondata you will find the channel list.

Junoir Member
    Can the xml file be loaded into Ivue?

i understand the xml but what is the .chi and .ren?

wouldnt the xml file have everything that is needed to the epg?

.chl and .ren are text files used in association with the program m2xml. They automate channel selection and channel renaming for mapping purposes. You'll need to read through the thread to fully understand.
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

I am currently using kodi with PVR Stalker and am trying to use the file you provided. I downloaded the file you posted and un-zipped it, placed it on my kodi box and then went in to pvr stalker addon for kodi and setup the settings to allow this file to be used to provide the guide. I set the Scope to Local Path and put the path to the location where the file is located. Saved everything, cleared the guided data and restarted Kodi. After waiting for about 3 minutes the guided fails to load. Looking in the Kodi Log i get an error AddOnLog Stalker Client LoadEPG: XMLTV Parse Failed and Parse Failed to load XMLTV data. Is there anything I need to do to the file you posted besides unzipping it to get it to work?

Thanks for all the work.

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by ilan View Post
    .chl and .ren are text files used in association with the program m2xml. They automate channel selection and channel renaming for mapping purposes. You'll need to read through the thread to fully understand.
    Ilan~Were you able to get channels from MS with just using the ID and leaving off the numbers?

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast