Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    This was from crazed on the sister site ----> (with my comments if you only have the remote control)

AVOV SET UP INFO

C/P

CRAZED

-Install TV Online APP from Channel Store.
    -After install complete and in that same screen, click on the RUN option.
    -Next screen, highlight a Server slot and click it. (hit OK on remote)
    -Enter URL exactly as supplied ... (as supplied by your provider)
    -Use the NEXT key to exit the keypad. (move to Next on popup keypad and hit OK, hit return on remote if keypads still there)
    -ONLY IF your provider requires a Username and Password use arrow down and hit OK on use credentials and enter them here as in URL box)
    -Skip down to the Connect option and click on it (use arrow down to highlight Connect in popup box and hit OK on remote)
    -The screen will change and you'll see the Server highlighted and in that same highlighted box, off to the right side, you'll see a circle. That circle will be green when connected.
    -Once green and if you then get a popup message that says something about a http header update, do not accept that, cancel it. (Now hit Return on remote which takes you back to the Main TVOnline menu)
    -You should be good to go now. Open the VOD menu (or live TV or setting)

*You can also skip the RUN option and leave the Channel Store and go into your APPS and open that TV Online APP and do the connecting from there (same procedure).
    Last edited by Switchon; 05-19-2015 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Thanks to crazed 2.0 .. I'm only beta 0.001

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    there is only one crazed, currently here in beta version 2.0
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-17-2015 at 11:43 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Moderator at Work
    Ours has the latest version which is 1.0.10 don't know why you have a later version, the tvonline app is 1.151.1 you could try uninstall/install may need router reboot also a factory reset might get you going.
    How about contact with seller?

My VIXO1 is at 1.0.11 and 1.51 and these are supposed to be the current versions?

I believe the only reason for the update 1.0.10 to 1.0.11 was for people who lost connection to the Channel Store?
    Last edited by Switchon; 05-18-2015 at 12:27 AM. Reason: If it aint broke ... Don't fix it !!!!

Moderator at Work
    Quote Originally Posted by Switchon View Post
    My VIXO1 is at 1.0.11 and 1.51 and these are supposed to be the current versions?
    Ours says it is latest version and works well is the wifes toy with all her fav set so do not want to do a factory reset which might update, if a recent change a reboot might do it when it is vacant.

Quote Originally Posted by Switchon View Post
    This was from crazed on the sister site ----> (with my comments if you only have the remote control)

AVOV SET UP INFO

C/P

CRAZED

-Install TV Online APP from Channel Store.
    -After install complete and in that same screen, click on the RUN option.
    -Next screen, highlight a Server slot and click it. (hit OK on remote)
    -Enter URL exactly as supplied ... (as supplied by your provider)
    -Use the NEXT key to exit the keypad. (move to Next on popup keypad and hit OK, hit return on remote if keypads still there)
    -If your provider requires a Username and Password use arrow down and hit OK on use credentials and enter them here as in URL box)
    -Skip down to the Connect option and click on it (use arrow down to highlight Connect in popup box and hit OK on remote)
    -The screen will change and you'll see the Server highlighted and in that same highlighted box, off to the right side, you'll see a circle. That circle will be green when connected.
    -Once green and if you then get a popup message that says something about a http header update, do not accept that, cancel it. (Now hit Return on remote which takes you back to the Main TVOnline menu)
    -You should be good to go now. Open the VOD menu (or live TV or setting)

*You can also skip the RUN option and leave the Channel Store and go into your APPS and open that TV Online APP and do the connecting from there (same procedure).
    Hello my friend ,maybe that's my problem ,in my running avov 1 ,there is no username or password ,but in the new one there is a space for username ad password ,Im wit nfts and idont know of any password or username......where can I get it? if require......

dont need that now only the http://1.iptvprivateserver.tv/ will do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123