Kodi stalker client

I'm currently using stb emu on my android phone, a while back I was able to use the service with my phone data plane but nowadays it only works with wifi. My question is if I use kodi stalker client instead of the stb emu would kodi stalker client work with my phone data?

Quote Originally Posted by bpv! View Post
    I'm currently using stb emu on my android phone, a while back I was able to use the service with my phone data plane but nowadays it only works with wifi. My question is if I use kodi stalker client instead of the stb emu would kodi stalker client work with my phone data?
    You'd have to check with your cellular provider to see if streaming abilities have been changed, but I would think if you have data and internet access and a good network, that you should be fine. It's up to your service and equipment as far as capabilities go. NFPS couldn't care less what you are viewing the service on. If you have the software to enable the service, it wouldn't matter how you use the service as long as it's only on one device that it is being viewed at a time. You just need enough RAM to run the apks.