Junoir Member

Unhappy Unable to access IPTV Stalker Plus - list indices must be integers not str

I have, until recently, been quite pleased with this service for IPTV Stalker Plus and renewed my order for an additional 3 months on Thu 21/07/2016
    I have IPTV Stalker Plus running in Kodi 16.1 on two FireTV Boxes and two FireTVSticks. Only one of these devices is used at any given time.

Ilive in the UK and usually have no problem accessing IPTV Stalker Plus using my local British IP provider and have come to terms with the fact that I’m unableto access IPTV Stalker Plus via VPN with, for example, an apparent Canadian IP address.

However I now have a new problem and I’m desperately hoping someone may please be able to help me.

I have an active subscription - route valid for another 46 days.
    All was working well until recently. I’m now completely unable to access IPTVStalker Plus even with my local British IP address.
    Cannot even access the opening list.

Error message are:

<br/<
    <b>Fa
    List indices must be integers not str

Nothing new has been implemented at my end and I have no idea what these messages mean.

Sincethe service was working well until recently, and nothing has changed at my end, can anyone please let me know if the service has perhaps somehow been compromised or if perhaps it is temporarily down? Does anyone know what these error messages mean?

Would be very grateful for any help!

Kind Regards,

Danita
    PS Have written to IKS66 Support Team along similar lines.

Fire From Within

The messages you are seeing are coming from the server, as the tags for the channels there are no longer consistent. There isn't much you can do except to retry, and eventually you will get the list or channel that you clicked on, assuming your other credentials are correct.

See the stickies in this forum, I suggest using the IPTV Stalker Plus Lite version instead of 10.2.4. It has more tolerance for that error, and may not show up as often.

Well I have the same issue I also try the plus Lite same problem

Junoir Member
    That is a good question. I get the same error even with clean installs of the addon as I though maybe it was just a hiccup.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    The messages you are seeing are coming from the server, as the tags for the channels there are no longer consistent. There isn't much you can do except to retry, and eventually you will get the list or channel that you clicked on, assuming your other credentials are correct.

See the stickies in this forum, I suggest using the IPTV Stalker Plus Lite version instead of 10.2.4. It has more tolerance for that error, and may not show up as often.
    Thank you for the swift response dara.
    I should have typed Thu 29/09/2016 as the date that I renewed my donation for 3 months. I still do not understand why, since there have not been any changes at my end, everything has been working well for months, and now, without any warning, suddenly the these tags for the channels should no longer be consistent. What has changed to create these inconsistencies - where and how has it been changed. I notice in a comment below mine that another member is having the same issues even after having swsapped to

Junoir Member
    continuation of reply to dara.
    Where, what, how and by whom have these changes been implemented?
    I notice in a comment below mine that another member is having the same issues even after having swapped to the Lite version.
    Is there anything else that I can do apart from waiting it out and/or repeatedly retrying? Is there a possibility that since this has happened without any input from me it might also correct itself in the same manner?
    Thank you for moving my post - I'm new to this website and was unsure of the correct location for my post.

Well last night wasn't working perfectly.. I did clean start and install everything because my build was little laggy so today everything stop working