Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mookiex4 View Post
    I have a question. What 7 other sites are out there to be added to these extra portals. I have yet to find any information. I suppose if you make such a comment, you should be able to provide direction as to the applicable need for them. Thanks. Look forward to an update.

Sorry for late reply but I mentioned up to 8 portals that could be used by the service from this site.Maybe another portal just for the north.

Can you tell me how to reset this back to factory

Quote Originally Posted by martys View Post
    Can you tell me how to reset this back to factory

Lots of info to be had, just read up on it and go from there.
    Good luck.
    Try reading here: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?5...reset-your-box
    I gather darkness to please me...

Junoir Member
    so there are no files to install like a FTA box?

BIO, what is a MAG254 I just bought an Amazon Fire TV Jailbroken, can I get what you're talking about on it the IPTV Stalker? Or do I need to buy a MAG254 whatever that is
    also whats the Donation linked to MAC mean?

thanks!
    admin7 aka: William

why not read Amazon Fire TV section will give you all info and http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-MAC-IPTV-INFO

I'm having a problem with a Mag254 I think, I'm trying to set it up for the first time, I couldn't find "enable" in step 4 but I did find "allowed" which prompted me to do a software update, it started updating and now is stuck at 12 percent, anyone have any thoughts on this?

Enabled or allowed, either one will work. When you enable it will prompt to update when you reboot into the inner portal. No idea why it would try to update at that point because I had to hit the colored button to update now to get an update.

It updates online. Are you sure you have internet? Was internet interrupted while it started updating? I've never had that problem but would probably try rebooting it by removing the power cord if it stayed stuck for more than 10-15 minutes. Interrupted updates can cause issues but sitting there looking at the loading bar will not make it work either.

If it does not reboot cleanly you'll need to check the sticky out for how to reset your box. Instead of resetting I would try post 2 first to see if it will boot off the other nand (it has 2 boot sections). You will need to start over at that point.

I'm using an Ethernet connection and I don't think my internet connection went down. I followed the Prompts, I had to hit F2 button and it started downloading but froze at 12 percent, I'm not the first, there is a thread that another individual started with the same issue, he was answered and told that there were problems with the server and whoever was aware. I'm an old man and I'm not familiar with the term "Sticky"

Sticky refers to all the posts at the top of the forum sections, they are stuck on top so they're easier to find. Here is a link to the one I refereed ::: Sticky: how to reset your box http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?5...reset-your-box

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast