TV Addicted

EPG 2 hours ahead

I continue use to test the MagTV STB emulator (probably one of only a handful) on a MyGica 1900 and 582 but since the time change (I'm in ET zone) and the recent repopulation of the guide, the EPG is showing 2 hours ahead of actual. Before these changes the EPG was actually working very good. My box is set for auto time so I did a manual adjustment and set my time zone back 2 hours but kept the same (actual) time but that didn't help. The next thing I tried was I changed the actual time by setting the clock back 2 hours and that solved it. So now the EPG is right however, my box is now showing a time that is 2 hours slow. Any other settings I may be missing that have gone wonky or is there an xml file I can edit?
    Thx for any input!

TV Addicted
    So like most things with this hobby, just wait and things often work themselves out. Today...wallah...the EPG is back to normal. I dunno why...but it works!

Can someone please help me please. My iptv66 emulator is behind by 2 hours. I'm on Eastern standard Time but I haven't been able to change the time to the correct one. I've been reading on here but haven't found a solution. Thanks in advance

Mine is 2H ahead as well, I tried messing with the settings but there nothing,
    is there a way to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by tuppaacc View Post
    Mine is 2H ahead as well, I tried messing with the settings but there nothing,
    is there a way to fix this?
    I did this and it worked for me. Since my stb was 2 hrs ahead of my time zone. I went into the boxes settings. I took it off auto detect time zone and put the time 2 hrs behind. Don't know if this part was necessary but I unplugged both my modem/router and the box. Waited a few minutes plugged both back into the socket starting with the modem/router booted that first until the wifi was completely on then booted the box. I opened the stb emulator and saw that the time was now corrected . I went back into the boxes settings and changed it back to the time for my area. Put it back to auto detect. All is good after that. Hope it stays that way and hope this helps someone. It helped me