AVOV TVonline + trouble

Okay, I have to admit that I don't get up on this sight too often mostly because I haven't had any problems that I needed to bother anyone with. But now, it seems things have changed. I was watching Paguino fight and down it went. Came here to find out why and read about AVOV going belly up. Just how does that affect my 3 AVOV TVOnline+ boxes all with IPTV66 subs?

TV Addicted
    AVOV has not gone belly up. They are still there all be it not very responsive. My AVOV box works fine. What you are probably experiencing is the server issues that have been going on. They are having major issues with the server and there a ton of channels that are down or buffering big time. They announced the server issues and stated they are working it out as quickly as possible.

Thank you for the update info. I do have a new question though. What would cause the loss of one channel on a AVOV box while 2 others (all on same server) have it? Chan 163.

TV Addicted
    That happens to me all the time. I have two boxes and have to update the channel list frequently to keep them synced. From the main screen go to "settings" then select "server settings". From here make sure Rocket/NFPS/IKS66 (whichever one you use) is highlighted and hit the red button. This will force refresh the channel list. Sometimes the spinning circles wont stop spinning so after a little while just hit the red button again. Note: you may have to do this SEVERAL times even if the spinning circles stop. I have had to do this 7 to 8 times once just to get the adult channels to finely load up in the channel list.

yea if you do go in and out a few times it will start working you are so right on that