Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junoir Member

Bloody ridiculous service/offer...buffering or non active

Almost every channel either doesn't work or has awful buffering issues.

This is not a small issue that occurs sporadically - it should be an embarrassment for the providers of the service that we pay our hard earned cash for (even if not 100% legit). Is is extraordinary to expect what we were promised when we signed up?

I would appreciate a response and dialogue here. Not - as almost always - a blatant ignorance of the problem at hand.

Please sort this out - or not I guess...

I for one am actively looking for another solution.

TV Addicted
    this is common issue on weekends for iptv and always has been. I guess the servers just dont have enough bandwidth when everyone tunes in on weekends.

Junoir Member
    I have experienced better before I changed to this provider and it seems as though I will have to find another/better/more reliable solution for the future. Am testing another service as I type - until now (since I wrote my first rant a couple of hours ago), not one glitch or buffering issue. Reliability CAN be achieved.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    kindly show some respect in our forums here.
    An open forum for Q and A .... like iptvTalk is not something other providers offer, most any others... unless you count facebook or etc... lol

Anyway, we support the 3 main services on our boards and not a board for others (weather mentioned or not) or the dissing that seems to lie in the posts here.
    These concerns could be talked about without the dissing, thnx
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    An open forum for Q and A .... like iptvTalk is not something other providers offer, most any others... unless you count facebook or etc... lol

Anyway, we support the 3 main services on our boards and not a board for others (weather mentioned or not) or the dissing that seems to lie in the posts here.
    Thank you for your dedication to the forum and this thread crazed 2.0. However, I too have to concur with the OP and report that every weekend, bandwidth and service degradation is awful. Almost every channel either freezes, pixelates or the endless "working" pop up renders incessantly. I have two working memberships that I just renewed and regret doing so because of all the issues that never seem to get resolved.

Have a great day!

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post

you have to understand that members are fed up with this service, same issues never being resolved fully, and yes, they can choose to move on but for some that is not an option and getting what has been advertised should not be too much too ask when this service has been in operation for years now, no one should be using foul language or flaming the service offered when discussing it but should be allowed to post their issues and disappointments in an appropriate manner, most other services do not offer a forum like iptv talk but for most other iptv services a forum is not needed as the iptv service being provided works as it should and facebook, etc, is sufficient

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    understood guys.
    thnx

messages have been relayed to server administration
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Junoir Member
    if it helps, the service works best on the mag box doesnt freeze as much as on avov brand.

tester
    i dont believe that mag 254 run better then avov products

Junoir Member
    Thanks to all of you for your supporting comments. I do understand and appreciate what the admins are trying to provide here, and would certainly never resort to derogatory or personal statements about persons - that's bad form. But the service itself needs to improve or customers(!), WILL move on to something more reliable with their hard earned cash.
    Last edited by Urzwoo; 11-01-2016 at 07:06 AM. Reason: Typo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast