Junoir Member

Planing to buy a mag 275 iptv66 is working on it?

Just checking online and really planing to buy a mag 275 anybody knows if iptv66 is working properly on it and I read the specifications it says wifi ready that means I still need to buy the wifi antenna?? I should think on getting other mag instead? Which one works best? Help and suggestions please. Thanks!

for just iptv mags are fine

Junoir Member
    So is iptv66 is working on mag275? Working actually in any mag? I keep reading in the infomir page to ask the iptv provider if their service will work in the box I will buy.

MAG275 hybrid Set-Top Box is a cross-functional solution for telecommunication operators on the market. By providing IPTV and OTT services, cable operators can enlarge their client database. Internet providers can offer highly-demanded digital television services to their clients.
    Easy Launch of Your Project
    Stalker Middleware is a new solution from Infomir, developed for the set-top boxes line MAG that are designed for quick and easy organization and launch of IPTV projects. Stalker Middleware is free to access, which gives you an opportunity to launch a project without the necessity to purchase expensive products.