Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

Help please,joined August 30,have no TV guide yet, an now no tv access since20th oct.

Please help I'd like to have the service that I paid 89$ USD for.. I've sent like 20 emails to support with photos showing every time I try loggin into live stream tv I am denied access! They changed my route 2 weeks ago an I've had absolutely NO TV since than! They rebooted me supposedly an still no tv, access denied.....please help I do not know how to reboot this receiver ! Thank you
    Cristina

Ve had no tv access it's always being denied an no one is helping me! I joined this service August 30th an still never got a TV guide now have no live stream tv. They changed my route an rebooted from support end yet I still have absolutely NO TV! Please fix this

H thanks for reply, they changed route I guess so I could get a TV guide an no I don't have either! It was the support page supportiks66.com is who texted an said they changed route go to this forum be they rebooted an can't do anything else so here I am trying to get some help still... I have No access to live stream tv at all!,,

Iks66 is the problem with getting help, response an follow threw... It's been so f frustrating, I must have sent 30 emails to support with photos showing no access to live stream iks66 tv.. thank so much for your reply an info, yes u r right the replys suck with support.... How do I contact this mod thing... I'm completely clueless with how to do a iptv reset, the program for my omcs is not even allowing me to upload updates, I tried rebooting an now that reboot thing has disappeared! So how do I PM the MOD anyway u can alert them? Thanks again very much I hope this shi.t works be I'm paying for this free in service an have no tv! Thanks
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-31-2016 at 12:57 PM.

To whom did you make the donation? Who changed your route and why?
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

What service are you donated to? If it is NFPS,Rocket or IKS66 you may need to do an IPTV reset. You could PM one of the mods on this site and they may be able to help you sort out your problem. It is worth a try and I'm sure one of them will have an answer for you. With me, I am just throwing the IPTV reset out there. There may be another issue and when sending emails to the provider I have found they are not too forthcoming with replies. I think contacting a mod may be the best option as they are up to speed on things.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    left click my name and send me a private message.
    send me your 13 digit Route donation number and email and also send me the MAC number that should be linked to the donation number
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Junoir Member
    Ok thank you I sent it!

Junoir Member

More info

H also take note when it was to laptop it was under someone else's name the dude I bought box from kervin Mendoza so than I bought my own memebership an he set up the box an new info u sent when I paid membership threw my iPad.. It was working an now for over 2 weeks no tv just movies an most need permission of some kind to open up! So that's the story. Thanks please fix it! Happy halloween!

Junoir Member
    Did you get this resolved?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    things should be working.
    MAC was linked correctly and code is active.
    Only thing is that username ID and Password. Ensure you use the current route number for the ID and Pass.
    Your private message showed that you were not, which I pointed out in return message.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Junoir Member
    No I still have no live stream tv .... I don't know what to do!?...

Junoir Member
    Hey thanks it's not working as of right now so nope not working still no live stream tv ( I don't know how to check that sh. T u told me to do either, I'm clueless about this man I don't know how to help u, I sent u everything that took me a month to get from support an nada no tv yet!
    Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast