TV Addicted

Lightbulb Public DNS servers

Hello everyone,

I will like to share this information with everyone.

I know some of us we have been experiencing different problems with our connections buffering, freezing, & black screen with audio only. There is a thread here suggesting to change the DNS IP address on your devices or router, well i change the DNS on my device from my ISP provider to google DNS and i saw a better performance on my device, less buffering and the HD channels are working better. I will be trying this weekend to change the DNS on my router and see how it works.

I found this link, I will be trying 7 or 9 but im not sure option 8 for the last cyberattach it happen last week.

Code:
    https://usefulpcguide.com/16978/best-public-dns-servers-you-must-know/
    I hope it will be helpful.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-25-2016 at 03:53 PM.

TV Addicted
    The Public DNS changes did not make any different with the buffering is been going on since yesterday and today. During the week it was working fine using the google public DNS server. I been trying to watch CNN but is impossible and the other News channels too. I tried another Public DNS server without success.

Verifying the connectivity i was getting during the week without any buffering i was getting a constant connection between 900Kps to 4MB on the SD channels and HD 2MB to 8MB. BUT NOW with all the buffering is between 200Kbps to 800Kpbs this speed is impossible to get a good stream connection and able to watch the channels. looks like there are some THROTTING on speed connection on Papiao (Rocket) or their system are not able to handle the connections. I verify my internet speed and im able to stream from another sites with any problems.

Hey Guy (Rocket or Papiao) remember the ones we have the donations currently we are promoting your services. with all this problems with the buffering, freezing, or the channels not working. it does not help.

Trust me when everything works fine is great this services. personally i enjoy it.

I hope someone can figure out these issues.

Thank you,