Probation

Need help fire stick

Hi, I loaded the new stb emulator on my fire stick but it requesting me for an authentication. What is the next step?? Or have I done something wrong?

Junoir Member
    you need to setup the stb emulator, 3 line button then settings and choose profiles. in there, you pick your url address and mac id.. good luck.

cooltech's advice is good
    Best Akaso TV Boxes, Sticks, and Streaming Media Players for XBMC Kodi at tabletexpress.com

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cooltech View Post
    you need to setup the stb emulator, 3 line button then settings and choose profiles. in there, you pick your url address and mac id.. good luck.
    When I click on the profiles, there is one profile listed there. (looks like default). It does not give any option to add new profiles. When I click on the existing profile, it just takes me out of the stm emulator app. How do I add a profile? Also I did not use/needed Wukong remote app. My firetv stick remote worked allowed me to launch the stbemu and click on the three line button to get to the settings and profile option. Appreciate your help.

Edit: I did force stop and launch the app again. When i click on the 3 lines it brings up the Settings menu. Instead of going down the options, I clicked on the Settings itself and that allowed me to add a new profile etc.