Chief Officer

MACs and ISPs are now associated

MACs and ISPs are now associated
    From the NFPS support site:

IMPORTANT NOTICE
    All MAC Address are locked automatically to the Internet Service Provider (ISP) detected at the first login, if you switch to a different provider or have any problem with the IPTV service try doing an IPTV reset and requesting support in the forum:

Does this mean i can not take my box/pc to the cottage or hotel room, every time i have to do a reset? witch takes hours to reset like from Iptv stalker plus
    to Pvr stalker nearly a day sure it tells you mac reset but it takes a day to log back on, this is my third time down i keep forgetting one or the other this is getting painful

Ps speak of the D.... it finally authenticated after 2 hours today i am impressed
    Last edited by jony604; 10-14-2016 at 11:35 PM.

I don't think they realize that this causes many, many problems.

For some, many ISPs drastically change IPs as they assign them dynamically. With the ISPs in this region of the world it changes across four different countries. 3 out of 5 available ISPs operate like this.

No more VPN workaround for smother streaming. Even troubleshooting the service for that matter.

Even if trying to troubleshoot, donation searches are limited over a time period.

It would have at least made it easier if the amount of IP Resets you could perform was not limited.

Just noticed this post.

My box has been out of use for a month or so and I have just started using it again today. I use a VPN. Can anyone advise how I may be effected by this information and what, if anything, I will need to do to keep my box working.

They have been doing this for a little while now. I don't know how long the message has been on their site telling you this info. I switch between my VPN ip address and my service providers Ip address and even sometimes taking my device to a friends house. I have to do IPTV reset ever time i switch and i have never had no reconnect issues and works immediatly after i load it providing i do the reset. If this keeps the service more stable and the leechers off of it its a great thing. However they should give you more resets than they do now.

As of this morning I can't authenticate with anything, where do I enter that MAC address, I can't find any info about that, is it at the regular "Stalker Client" section or where? I have only 54 days left on my donation, I will not renew, this is rather laughable.

Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements