Probation

Gbox Q2 kodi problem

I hope I am posting this in the right place. If not sorry. I have started having a problem with my Gbox and kodi. When I try and install another addon I can get to the install the addon and it will show downloading, but never finish. I have tried to install IPTV stalker several times, but it will just say downloading until it times out. I have done a factory reset on my gbox and reinstalled kodi 16.1, but same problem. I have searched for days trying to find the answer, but nothing. Can anyone help please? I loaded the netflix app and it works fine on the android, so internet is going fine. Thanks for any help or thoughts on what I might try. Driving me crazy or should I say crazyer.

TV Addicted
    I have a gbox Q2 also and when i have that problem,it usually means that the host you're trying to download from is having issues. i have had this issue when trying to download regular addons. I do not believe the problem is in your gbox.
    this is just my opinion.

Probation
    Do you have problems with the gbox locking up a lot?

TV Addicted
    i have a gbox q2 rev 2 and the only issue i have is that sometimes it just doesn't want to turn off. it takes it's on sweet time and sometimes it shutsdown as soon as i click on it. like in my first statement when i have a problem,it's usually a server problem. i am also using libreelec on mine with kodi 16.1 instead of the matricom software that comes installed on it.