lost sat TV functions! (never could get iptv to work. bah)

I moved the T6 to a different shelf, requiring unplugging everything from the unit. When I first turned it on after the move, a few of the channels worked and some gave an error, something like "tvheadend says no channel information."
    So, I turned it off with the remote, turned off the main switch in the back, waited 10 seconds, then turned it back on again. No TV on the kodi bar at all. Checked login info and all was good. Rescanned the one sat just in case. Got a bunch of "noname" channels but the channel numbers looked to be ok. Disabled, then renabled "live tv." exit back to the kodi bar and still no TV showing up.
    How do I fix this, please?
    There is NO stalker that I could find for this T6 (and I think it's a clone) but didn't need one for sat TV. tvaheadend (pvr client) has 127.0.0.1, and no username or password data, plus the other port values, etc seem ok.
    Lost in the ozone again.
    thanks.

I think I found the problem and it's a hardware issue that is repeatable. I did a factory refresh and started all over again. Got everything up to snuff as before, except all sat channels say "scrambled" and then plugged in the external powered USB drive. Poof, lost satellite functions. So, another factory refresh, reload everything by hand, did NOT plug in the hard drive and still have sat functions (but still all channels scrambled.) Apparently, the external hard drive is faulty.