search Error once again

Could someone tell me where in service do you turn off the twitter feeds I have tried and tried and cannot find itI just installed Kodi nit also go into settings and went to get add-ons into some reason Kodi add-ons respiratory I highlighted in a good two words says get more information and I tried to disable it but it will not highlight to disable so if anybody has any idea about that please let me know
    thanks for everything any help

I am also getting an error message:
    "GENESIS Search Error" in the lower right hand corner over back arrow. Does not affect the picture when I am watching the TV channels. However, it would be good to know what causes this and how to rectify it.

Been checking in the settings and also doing some research, but since I am very new to this, I do not want to mess around in the settings too much. I am going to run Genesis to see if it still works in spite of the error.

In the meantime, it would be good if anyone here has any experience with this that they could share.

Just checked and Genesis is working fine. However, I am now getting a general " search error" when navigating around Kodi.
    Last edited by chippa; 04-16-2015 at 11:35 PM.

unbanned christmas
    Quote Originally Posted by monde48 View Post
    Could someone tell me where in service do you turn off the twitter feeds I have tried and tried and cannot find itI just installed Kodi nit also go into settings and went to get add-ons into some reason Kodi add-ons respiratory I highlighted in a good two words says get more information and I tried to disable it but it will not highlight to disable so if anybody has any idea about that please let me know
    thanks for everything any help
    I though you just go to enabled add-on in setting and you just remove tweeter completely just to save you the headache if that is the reason.

Thanks date, that seemed to work.